So it's 4 in the morning where I am. I generally don't fall asleep until after 6 in the morning, usually somewhere between 7 and 9. Then I sleep like all day. Humans aren't meant to be nocturnal animals, and this could be contributing to a serotonin disorder I have. I wouldn't complain if it were every once in a while, but it's EVERY DAY. It really sucks. I even tried the thing where you stay up all night one night so that way you'll be tired by the time you wanna go to sleep the next day, but I still don't fall asleep until the next time 7 in the morning comes around. Anyone else have this problem?
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
I fall asleep at around 3 - 4 these days. I'm unemployed and spend most of my time on UG you see. Have you got a job or go to school/college etc?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I just graduated high school in May. Not going to college yet, no one wants to hire me because the only jobs in Dallas are all run by corporate douchebags. Chain businesses don't wanna hire "the goth kid" to any position. Even if I present myself as a normal, not depressed, not goth guy, they can see it under my fake exterior.

To lolcats, sedatives don't even work for me anymore.

Quote by dethskar0
I just graduated high school in May. Not going to college yet, no one wants to hire me because the only jobs in Dallas are all run by corporate douchebags. Chain businesses don't wanna hire "the goth kid" to any position. Even if I present myself as a normal, not depressed, not goth guy, they can see it under my fake exterior.

To lolcats, sedatives don't even work for me anymore.

Try undergoing a life-altering event. Something that shocks the f*ck out of you. Or join the army. You know, something nice and stereotypical.
I stayed awake for 30 hours yesterday (and the day before) and then when i finally wanted to go to bed i couldnt go to bed.
Quote by dethskar0
So it's 4 in the morning where I am. I generally don't fall asleep until after 6 in the morning, usually somewhere between 7 and 9. Then I sleep like all day. Humans aren't meant to be nocturnal animals, and this could be contributing to a serotonin disorder I have. I wouldn't complain if it were every once in a while, but it's EVERY DAY. It really sucks. I even tried the thing where you stay up all night one night so that way you'll be tired by the time you wanna go to sleep the next day, but I still don't fall asleep until the next time 7 in the morning comes around. Anyone else have this problem?

Nice to know I'm not alone out there.
You are me this past winter. What you need is "Melatonin", I swear to you, try it. I just took some 10 minutes ago and now I'm all sleepy so I'm gonna sleep now.

This being said, I'm off to bed. Melatonin, try it.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
I'm not joining the ****ing army. Haha. Are you kidding me?

I don't know what else could shock the shit out of me. I've seen a lot of shit.

I'm gonna tell myself not to follow that link. I can be a real hypochondriac sometimes.

Quote by dethskar0
I'm gonna tell myself not to follow that link. I can be a real hypochondriac sometimes.

Dude will you just wiki Melatonin and tell me you're going to take some so I can go sleep?
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

yeah i have that problem but maybe not to that extreme
yesterday i woke up at about 12.15 cause i had work at 1.30 and then i didnt get to sleep till probably after four. Apparently some people are just like that, and something about being a teenager screws things up.

see a doctor?

and im also a massive hypochondriac :P
but I'm gonna follow the link anyway...
Wiki says many psychoactive drugs increase melatonin synthesis, so obviously melatonin isn't helping anything.

Quote by dethskar0
Wiki says many psychoactive drugs increase melatonin synthesis, so obviously melatonin isn't helping anything.

TOo bad for you, I'm sure you didn't read right or smtg. Either way I'm sleepy as f*ck. Good night foo's.
PM for details.

well i clicked the link and went followed the links to the disorder where you feel tired at the wrong times and it had a list of things that can help
says cannabis helps
try that
No. It said "Many psychoactive drugs, such as LSD, increase melatonin synthesis."

I've done plenty of LSD, no melatonin for me.

Couldn't see how. LSD increases melatonin synthesis.

I can either,
A: Take melatonin supplements and get no other cool effects
B: Drop acid and get cool perception distortions and more melatonin

Hmmmm....

Dude, Im like that too, but I have a reason, college, studying all ****ing night, I sleep all ****ing day, until 4:30 pm when I got to football practice. Then come back to study study and study. And yeah as I write this I have been awake since 2 pm yesterday.( I have been studying for an exam I have in an hour)