i need to record a piece with 8 tracks, (drums 4, guitar 1, etc...) my friend is doing 'pick up the pieces' which is ideal could you reccomend me anything for similar instrumentation

thanks guy's
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
I did Alright Now. Added lots of guitar fills and bongos and stuff but i had 16 tracks. In A2 Music Tech it's about being creative, where as AS is about being true to the original. So i'd take an old classic like knocking on heaven's door and make it your own with ripping guitar solo's and shit.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
^What are you, like 12?
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by BodaciousBob
I did Alright Now. Added lots of guitar fills and bongos and stuff but i had 16 tracks. In A2 Music Tech it's about being creative, where as AS is about being true to the original. So i'd take an old classic like knocking on heaven's door and make it your own with ripping guitar solo's and shit.

you've got it the wrong way round - AS is where you do a different arrangement of a piece, A2 you have to make it sound the same as the original.

I'm doing harvest by opeth. If you can get a decent singer, try black dog by led zeppelin (i would be doing that if i could get a vocalist with a big enough range)
Quote by pokeman #69
no, retard. i'm !3

i go pee pee standing up

... so you're kinda failing at life?
^Indeed he is.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.