Maybe this one will be my new guitar,and i want to see your comments about this really nice schecter model.

I tried it 3 days ago,and the only thing that did not impressed me very well was the distortion,but i tried a esp horizon fr the same day,so my judge have probably been astrayed

It costs around 350€,is it a nice guitar for the price?SHould i change Pu?
If you're not 100% satisfied don't buy it. The best way to look at buying things is to find something you like that's close to your price range. Then, if it's above, save like a mother****er.
ummm, distortion? how about u try it on an amp that resembles yours, and think about what kinda of pedals and effects u got on ur amp, the schecter will sound different on your amp than the one u try it out on.....just sayin....
I left the setup of the shop on that (****ing huge amp),cuz there was some people who had to try guitars too so i had to leave the settings as they where....but with the horizon,the amp screamed as i ve never seen before,so i thought it was good
i have it.. its a beauty, the pickups are great no need to change em... its real smooth guitar.
Quote by braydz
i have it.. its a beauty, the pickups are great no need to change em... its real smooth guitar.

So that s a nice instrument,isn t it?
I had one. They're pretty good-sounding for most forms of music. Plus, the coil-tap is a sweet bonus. I regret selling mine.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Quote by C40.is.hot
I had one. They're pretty good-sounding for most forms of music. Plus, the coil-tap is a sweet bonus. I regret selling mine.

Why u did ? o.ò
Sorry for the late reply but I was a noob and got too addicted to effects pedals. *fail*
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo