Has anyone here tried making their own drum and bass music on the computer or played around with programs that let you sample stuff and create electronic music? I was wondering if there was a program that would let me add in tracks and mess around with them and mix them with other songs and stuff to make dance and electronic music. I looked into BeatPort, but you have to pay for all the songs and I wanna be using songs I already have on my computer. Is anyone familiar with any virtual dj programs or anything that lets you mess around and mix and play around with drum and bass and other electronic music?

Thanks.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
make tracks in fruity loops and mix them in acid
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
just take old soul drum loops, play them at double speed, add a repetitive synth bass part and your done
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
make tracks in fruity loops and mix them in acid

It's not so much making tracks, but mixing them with other tracks and samples and stuff.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
well acid music software is pretty good for that. easy to use aswell
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
well acid music software is pretty good for that. easy to use aswell

Ok thanks, I'll look into that. What's the name of the program? Acid Music?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Tbh acid costs a shitload more than you should pay for it. Id say look into some drum machines and virtual synths.
R-r-r-r-r-r-reason. It's a bit expensive. But if you get that and hook yourself up with a MIDI keyboard. You are in the gamee.

has no signature.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq

Sweeeet, thanks .

Quote by 11223344554433
R-r-r-r-r-r-reason. It's a bit expensive. But if you get that and hook yourself up with a MIDI keyboard. You are in the gamee.

Yeah, might look into that awesome. Cheers
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
i use beatcraft for drums but i find it quite tricky to make an interesting drum beat, i am only new to it so i hope i'll get better, but i think if i had a drum kit it would be well easier and just record it through a mic. that said, drum kits are expensive whereas software is cheap, i record/mix using mixcraft.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r

Yeah, might look into that awesome. Cheers

In the next day or so I will be adding a song I made on reason to my profile. Its not really DnB but it is pretty awesome. Let me know if you wanna hear it and I will let you know when its up there.

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433
In the next day or so I will be adding a song I made on reason to my profile. Its not really DnB but it is pretty awesome. Let me know if you wanna hear it and I will let you know when its up there.

Siiiick, yeah I'd love to give it a listen.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
As a producer of electronic music, my vote goes to FL Studio (fruity loops).

But are you looking to just do mashups? If so then youll want a mixing program instead of a producing one.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by ShredtoBed
As a producer of electronic music, my vote goes to FL Studio (fruity loops).

But are you looking to just do mashups? If so then youll want a mixing program instead of a producing one.

Yeah, mainly mashups. I guess I might try making some stuff too, so FL Studio sounds good also. Thanks
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.