I was with a beautiful girl for the best 9 months of my life. Then one day she called me up and said we need to get out there and experience life. Within the next 2 weeks she had ****ed some dude twice and then not long after that i found had she had been cutting herself badly because she felt bad about what she did to me. Then we got back together, for a brief moment of bliss before she left me again. Then not long after that she had ****ed a different guy, and then wanted to get back with me again. This time i said no because i knew better but i still really wanted to say yes. Shes with the second guy now. Shes still telling me that she loves me and apparently shes still cutting herself. The whole ordeal has been a massive mind**** and doesn't look like the pains going away anytime soon. Being 17 makes it so much worse because i lack the maturity to deal with it.

Anyone else want to share there stories?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
i wish i could...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I hate to be one of those guys but...

Technically this goes in the relationship thread.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by flyman
Sounds like you have an Emo best-seller on your hands there..

haha yeah thats something i hate about it, it makes me feel so emo lol. I don't go around telling people about it though and i don't crap on about depression or anything. Just thought i would get it out of my head and into the pit
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
**** that. You need to get her into some mental health shit. Have her see a therapist at your community guidance center.
Quote by Toker420
**** that. You need to get her into some mental health shit. Have her see a therapist at your community guidance center.

shes been to see a few different therapists, we even took her to hospital once. nothing really works, i just have to hope she has some sort of mental revolution or something

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
haha yeah thats something i hate about it, it makes me feel so emo lol. I don't go around telling people about it though and i don't crap on about depression or anything. Just thought i would get it out of my head and into the pit

you just told everyone in the pit
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
i just have to hope she has some sort of mental revolution or something

...or as we call it 'growing up'.

you're 17, go get drunk and hang with your friends... go to university... get a decent job... THEN start thinking about realtionships.

in the meantime...screw as many girls as you can, so that when you meet 'Mrs Right' you don't suck and she never wants to see you again.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
shes been to see a few different therapists, we even took her to hospital once. nothing really works, i just have to hope she has some sort of mental revolution or something

I believe the word you're looking for is revelation.

I had a situation the same as that once. She's not cutting herself because she feels bad about what she did to you, she's cutting herself because she knows you still love her and it helps her control you. Just break away from her for good, no contact and she'll miraculously stop.
I had a 2 year old relationship, but I walked away calling it "not love, just hormones"

Because at your age, it seems everything is love, when they are all hormones. Grow some kojones! forget about it. I have had to deal with a mate goin through the same thing, I seriously couldnt give a damn about either one of you.

Again, be a man!
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by ralph wiggum
you just told everyone in the pit

i said i don't go around telling people. this is the pit.

P.S. thanks for all the advice guys. so is anyone else gonna share a story (possibly from a more mature perspective) or am i just gonna sit here being lonely by myself

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
BTW, you do know the importance of a "bounce back boyfriend" in a chicks life right?
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by MonsterOfRock
I had a 2 year old relationship, but I walked away calling it "not love, just hormones"

You made Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet so much less romantic to me now.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
i said i don't go around telling people. this is the pit.

are you saying we arnt people?
Quote by Tazeyo
You made Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet so much less romantic to me now.

well, if we cut the crap out of Romeo and Juliet, isnt that what we get? :P
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by dethskar0
I believe the word you're looking for is revelation.

yes thank you lol i was trying hard to think of the word and ended up saying something similar lol

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by MonsterOfRock
well, if we cut the crap out of Romeo and Juliet, isnt that what we get? :P

Basically it is, since according to the story they were what 15-17?
Quote by ralph wiggum
are you saying we arnt people?

lol

/thread

Love is a word that gets thrown around quite a bit. But then again, what is love? its a mutual understanding. If its not a mutual understanding, itn NOT love! as bloody simple as that!
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Sit down and talk to her properly, get into the open what you both want from it, what you want to happen. Explain how she's made you feel and how she's hurt you etc. then go from there
ohai little sig.
Quote by MonsterOfRock
Love is a word that gets thrown around quite a bit. But then again, what is love? its a mutual understanding. If its not a mutual understanding, itn NOT love! as bloody simple as that!

I wouldn't throw around the word bloody too much.

Quote by Demonikk
Sit down and talk to her properly, get into the open what you both want from it, what you want to happen. Explain how she's made you feel and how she's hurt you etc. then go from there

it doesnt work man. and not because it just sounded corny. as much as men can forgive and forget, women cant. I speak from expriences when I say this. trust me, when the guy will say these, women will want more out of em, and then end it with 'do you promise me now?'. and they'll remember it later on if they wanna manipulate the man. and THATS when the breakup happens.

and it leaves the man more vulnarable than the woman.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by dethskar0
I wouldn't throw around the word bloody too much.

this guy is either really ignorant in the general eyes, or absolutely knows what he is talkin about!

:P
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
I'm a little of both.

You are absolutely right though, as much as I hate to break it to the world and admit it myself.

the relationship thread is for discussing everything from how to start a relationship, how to keep a relationship going, and what happens when a relationship ends.
from daylight...
...into darkness