OK so I was in this other thread talking about my freak kidney (it's like twice normal size and has an extra tube coming off it) and then I realized... I don't even know what it's called. Is there a name for this condition? I charge you, the Pit, with the resposibility of finding out the name of my condition, as well as associated risks and problems. I can't find anything, but I am an imbecile. All I know is that a few males in my family have been born with it in past generations.

While we're on the topic, does anyone else here have any defects/rarities in their bodies?

Love you. All of you. Immensely.
Like really, I am touching my nipples right now because of you.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by titsmcgee852
Go to a doctor then?
If it's AIDS I might as well kill myself.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
kidney superhookahitis
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.

UG is not the place to seek diagnosis of any condition whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions apply.