Page 1 of 3
Well pretty self explanitory, tell us your worst dreams , dosent have to be a nightmare just odd: )
mine- wakingup on a plane wing and flying around it (bizzarre i know) also just genrally being able to fly and having amazingly life like semi concoius dreams which are the worst

Hit me
"I'm just looking for an angel with a broken wing"
-Jimmy Page

CAPTAIN OF PITTOWN AIRFORCE BASE

Quote by sglover34479
Okay ou are the official Airforce captain. Employ whoever the hell you want just check em in check with often rapings.

it was the night after a watched the 2nd star wars movie with the big snow monster thing that gets its arm cut off... well i dreamnt that it was under the stairs of my house and it grabbed my cat and ate it, then i got a knife and hammered it against the fireplace which somehow made a lightsaber of which i used to cut its arm off just like in the film. was scarier that it sounds...

oh yeah... also i have recurring zombie attack dreams, if anyone can tell me why? that would help
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
jesusthat moster is freaky , mainly becuse its so fake, you know what i mean when things are so bad theres scary like in one of the alien movies it looks so bad but its like WHAT TEH FECK
iv heard of your problem , but i cant help sorry : (
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479
Okay ou are the official Airforce captain. Employ whoever the hell you want just check em in check with often rapings.

on school camp this one kid was pissing me off the whole time...
One night i had a dream where everyone in the group chased after him for some reason..
so my friend and i chased him down and graphically beat his skull inside out with rocks..

i woke up, and was actually really disturbed by my own thoughts
Last edited by ralph wiggum at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by kwidjibo1

oh yeah... also i have recurring zombie attack dreams, if anyone can tell me why? that would help

To mentally prepare you for Z-Day.
We must all be ready.

I had a dream where I was in Africa, and the grim reaper was a floating skunk with 2 tails, one of which was orange...

...DEATH SKUNK!
I keep having a recurring dream in which my mum is giving me a handjob whilst screaming 'THERE'S NO MORE MILK IN THE FRIDGE!'
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I keep having a recurring dream in which my mum is giving me a handjob whilst screaming 'THERE'S NO MORE MILK IN THE FRIDGE!'

thats hawwt
if it was not your own mother :S

and to the guy who stoned someones skull eh im disturbed iv never killed people inmy dreams:S
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

I had a dream once where my friend tried to sell me a polka-dot neck tie, but I wouldnt buy it, so he stabbed me in the chest with a safety pin and it exploded through my chest like a shot gun wound, but in a more comical way like a cartoon balloon popping.
So iwas running through a pool of marshmallows in my flip flops right? Then the manager comes running out of nowhere and he's like, "HHHMMMMHHHNNNNNNHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" There was only 18 seconds to eject before the bowling alley closed, and Tom, you were there, but you didn't look like Tom, and that was freaking me out.

I love cheese.

seriously, twice in the same hour. this is FAR too easy to use these days. =P
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I had a dream that Obama became president and then dropped poison gas bombs on every city in the USA.

It's bad enough he became president in the dream.....
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by guy_tebache
I had a dream once where my friend tried to sell me a polka-dot neck tie, but I wouldnt buy it, so he stabbed me in the chest with a safety pin and it exploded through my chest like a shot gun wound, but in a more comical way like a cartoon balloon popping.

Sounds scary man,
RULE BRITANNIA
I had this dream where I was in a forest, minding my own business, all of a sudden zombies started chasing me, really graphic zombies, making freaky as shit noises. Then, the black guy from Predator started running with me, screaming 'long tall sally, she built sweet, she got everything uncle john needs! aw baby, I'm gonna have me fun...I'm gonna have me fun....I'm gonna have me some fun....." (or whatever the **** he says).

You know, it's scarier than you think.
I dreamt dying.
Gear :
Fender Stratocaster Made in Mexico

Amps :
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Marshall Lead 20
Fender Performer 1000

Quote by Skwisgar
I had this dream where I was in a forest, minding my own business, all of a sudden zombies started chasing me, really graphic zombies, making freaky as shit noises. Then, the black guy from Predator started running with me, screaming 'long tall sally, she built sweet, she got everything uncle john needs! aw baby, I'm gonna have me fun...I'm gonna have me fun....I'm gonna have me some fun....." (or whatever the **** he says).

You know, it's scarier than you think.

You met Dillon?!?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

SIGGED
I had this bat-**** insane drea where me and my friends were running from some arabian people cuz we threw marbles that we stole from some old lady out the window and then kicked her in the face. Then, we hopped into cupboards which took us into a marta bus to my neighborhood park where some black people were playing tennis with their feet ao we left and went camping in tents that looked like KKK hoods, but there were 3 black kids sitting in them playing go fish. so we were like "get outof mah tent, how would you like it if we stole your candy? (wtf amirite) And they were just like "K".

Wtf, am i racist or something?
My friend insists on telling me all her weird dreams. I think the weirdest one was that there was a type of pregnancy test that you took in the bath, and if you were pregnant a shoe came out your *rse (and she was pregnant in it).

Yeah I have strange friends.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
My friend insists on telling me all her weird dreams. I think the weirdest one was that there was a type of pregnancy test that you took in the bath, and if you were pregnant a shoe came out your *rse (and she was pregnant in it).

Yeah I have strange friends.

ok now im definte you have imaginary friends : p
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

when i was a kid i had this recuring dream of me and my best friend, going about daily buisness, all in the nude..... my best friend is a guy..... and i'm NOT gay...???
Quote by brownbread
ok now im definte you have imaginary friends : p

That sentence makes no sense.
And I do have friends really really
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

doesmake sense : ) youv been out of touch for so long nothing makes sense exept ingridient lists

im actuallyreally serius : )
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

Quote by Aca-Daca
when i was a kid i had this recuring dream of me and my best friend, going about daily buisness, all in the nude..... my best friend is a guy..... and i'm NOT gay...???

haha siggged
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

oh i remembered another one..

i once had a dream where my friend was a quadriplegic, and i had to aid him in making love to a woman, by moving his body for him.
Quote by brownbread
doesmake sense : ) youv been out of touch for so long nothing makes sense exept ingridient lists

im actuallyreally serius : )

May I have help please? I do not understand your post

butt secks* there better : )?
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

oh anyone ever had a dream about satan? i have wails*
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

This pisses me off. I made a thread last saturday just for dreams and nightmares and it wasn't used and went to the second page. I have seen 3 threads come up since then about this.

Oh and I had a dream that I drank pepsi while was roundhouse kicking midgets in the face.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by brownbread
butt secks* there better : )?

Just take out the word butt
Haha

Quote by RockGuitar92
This pisses me off. I made a thread last saturday just for dreams and nightmares and it wasn't used and went to the second page. I have seen 3 threads come up since then about this.

Oh and I had a dream that I drank pepsi while was roundhouse kicking midgets in the face.

cause i get all the girls i get all the girls :P

and yeh ill take out the butt ; )
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

Quote by el-ECTRO
Just take out the word butt
Haha

Judging by the posts I've seen, I thought you were the kind of girl who did anal. Oh well
RULE BRITANNIA
I once saw that I was standing on a Formula 1 track somewhere. And I was in the end of a long straight stretch, right before the place where the drivers start to brake for the corner. Anyway. I just stand there looking at the crowd and I was like "WTF?!". Then, all of a sudden, a bunch of cars fly around the corner that leads to the stretch I'm on and I go like "Oh crap!" but I can't move either. So basically I stand there and the cars start speeding towards me, and not even one car slows down because of a little kid on the road(I was 8-9 when I had this dream). Within 10 seconds, the cars reached me and my legs were cut off by the cars' pointy and low ends(bumpers?). After that, half my torso was also cut off by the cars before I wake up.

That was some scary shit!

EDIT: Link removed by ME due to violation of rules.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Last edited by BloodMoon666 at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I would remove that link dude, probably against the rules.

Even with the warning? Gotta re-read the rules then..
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

i never saw it
-Jimmy Page

Quote by sglover34479

I had a dream last night, no shit, I woke up and I was banned from UG for 45 days.

Also for some weird reason I had a nightmare that my sister had a boyfriend who was a scene /emo kid and he'd play his guitar loud as **** all day just playing diminished shit and dischords.
I woke up and the sound I heard was an alarm clock.
Page 1 of 3