Okay guys, im gonna be getting like 300 all together for my b day, and im gonna do some more mods to my sg, so i'll have about 200 left. What should i get? I like pedals, but i don't really use crazy effects. All suggestion will be looked at, if i dont find anything i'll just save the money.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Have you done a speaker/tube swap in your VK?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Ive done the speaker, but not the tubes, but i really like the sound how it is now, so i think im gonna keep the stock ones, there jj preamps anyways. I'll change them if they blow but other than that i'll keep them.

^ was faster '-.-

Quote by theoreticmusic
Have you done a speaker/tube swap in your VK?

His sig says he got a Veteran 30 in it
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Oh. Then save it. There'll be something you want more later.

Don't judge me.
Quote by IKnowItsWrong
His sig says he got a Veteran 30 in it

I'm very very sorry for not seeing that.

Don't judge me.
Gotta go to math class so i'll check this when i get home, i expect suggestions!! lol

If you are happy with your tone with your amp, fishnchips and bad monkey, get a delay (DD-20 is a good choice, and im not sure just how much of a fanboy you are, but Josh from Paramore uses one) or a wah.
I was thinking a dd-6? simply because the dd-20 seems a lil to much

How do you know how much your gonna get for your birthday if it hasn't happened yet :/?

anyways, I would suggest a polychorus pedal cause it's by far the coolest sounding pedal ever (not best, but the things you can do with it are ****in 'eh)

If you wanna hear some cool sounds you can get from it check out these Nirvana songs : Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (intro) and Scentless Apprentice

I'm not sure about this but I think he used the PolyChorus for the solo to Heart shaped Box too.
anyone else got any suggestions?

well actually, if your asking yourself what to do with the money, then you should save it. I mean, its not because you have money that you to spend it, and some day you'll probably find something you really want and then you'll be happy to still have those 200 bucks.
Well i was just playing, and realized how much noise my setup makes, so im gonna get an ISP Decimator, but i'll most likley get it used from ebay, so im guessing around 80, so i'll have some money left, anything else, maybe some mods to my sg?

U NEED MOAR COWBELL

nah get a wah imo. Fun as shit to play with.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ