ok pit monkeys its 1am (nearly) and im bored!
so to those of you with the gif avatar animated moving picture thing, or wat ever
post em up, show me your gifs

remember varity is the spice of life
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I don't like these threads, it takes about half hour for all the gif's to load.
my avatars teh secks
"I'm just looking for an angel with a broken wing"
-Jimmy Page

CAPTAIN OF PITTOWN AIRFORCE BASE

Quote by sglover34479
Okay ou are the official Airforce captain. Employ whoever the hell you want just check em in check with often rapings.

It takes like a second for gifs to load
Also seeing as I'm the only person who posted one do I win?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Yeah well..
I made mine

you win a bucket of win : ) congratz
"I'm just looking for an angel with a broken wing"
-Jimmy Page

CAPTAIN OF PITTOWN AIRFORCE BASE

Quote by sglover34479
Okay ou are the official Airforce captain. Employ whoever the hell you want just check em in check with often rapings.

Quote by brownbread
you win a bucket of win : ) congratz

*Sob*
Thankyou.
I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me over the years to win this bucket of win.
Myself.. my computer... and anal_parasite and slash fan #1 for giving me thie idea to make the gif.

*Bows*