£85 for a very good sg copy.
great condition.

..winding the wick down a tad and flicking to the neck pickup gets you a classy throaty blues sound that’s creamier than Unigate.’
Total Guitar

great condition, hot pick ups, very raw and rock.fantastic playability.

Body: Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Scale: 24.75"/628mm
Frets: 22
Neck Inlays: Pearloid Crown

Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ44
Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Bar Tailpiece
Pickups: Wilkinson® Double Coil x 2 (N)MWVC (B)MWVC
Hardware: Gold (VS6CG)
Controls: 2 x Volume

Vintage VS6 Series

..winding the wick down a tad and flicking to the neck pickup gets you a classy throaty blues sound that’s creamier than Unigate.’
Total Guitar

great condition, hot pick ups, very raw and rock.fantastic playability.
This one is red, and feels fantastic. I want to sell to add some money to my guitar fund, I have sold my Gibson and my line 6, these are the last few to go,my other listings are a 1970`s lp copy, and a Danelectro pedal.
I will ship the guitar to the uk, roughly £25 I guess,but I will only charge whatever the courier charges me.
It will be very well wrapped and cared for.

I would trade, for a digitech clapton/hendrix or a univibe, or something like that.
but otherwise I need the cash.

Thanks

Pete

Vintage VS6 SG Copy Guitar

Vintage VS6 SG Copy Guitar reviewed by The Man in the Jar

Features of the Vintage VS6 SG Guitar

Tuners - Covered but unsealed Wilkinson Deluxe tuners with vintage-vibe green plastic knobs.

Headstock - Standard paddle shape common to all guitars of this genre. Adorned with a green pearloid inlay and plain black truss rod cover.

Nut - Basic black plastic nut is accurately cut.

Neck - A nice slim mahogany neck lacquered in the same black finish that covers the rest of the guitar. Comfortable and easy to play.

Fretboard - The playing surface of the rosewood fingerboard seems to have been stained to darken its colour. Fret markers are the traditional trapezoid shape.

Frets - Medium smooth.

Action - low smooth and easy to play

Body - Classic mahogany SG shape with uneven horns. I'm pleased to notice it's not too thin which is good for this price.

Bridge - Tuno-matic type with stop tail, all in shiny chrome.

Pickups - Covered chrome pick-ups in staggered housings.

Controls - Standard layout of volume and tone for each pick-up with a three-way pick-up selector.

Pickguard - A thick 4-ply white-black-white-black affair that reminds me of a liquorice allsort when viewed from the playing position.

Strap-buttons - One on the bottom and one on the back of the body just below the heel. The instrument feels well-balanced on the strap.

Output Jack - Set in front of the body with no plate.
is it a japanese les paul ? who is it made by ? would be more keen on trading up for your telecaster