hah a little depressing. but overall i liked it. you have an interesting voice.
I loved loved loved the guitar at the end it fit so perfectly and sounded great!
I think the only reason it really sounded depressing is because of the way you sing it its sort of slow and drawn out (if that makes sense to you)

Id like to hear it with a different singing style maybe. I cant exactly pick out what is missing. Its a good song to just sit and have playing in the background very mellow and easy to listen to. (which i like)

- Soul
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Sounds pretty good. The music is nice and chill, like the chords you used - all fits together nicely. You have a good voice too for the style. My only gripe would be the lacklustre lyrics, it really didn't sound like you tried very hard to write something poetic... it's just prose - describing something that could happen without much left to the imagination. Maybe that's what you're shooting for, but lyrically it felt more like reading a page out of a book than a song for the most part.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16497440#post16497440
My Gear
Epi Les Paul
Roland Microcube
Boss DS-1 pedal
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fasttrack
Quote by Aitrus
but lyrically it felt more like reading a page out of a book than a song for the most part.

That's where the line "Expressing it in words, don't do justice, at all" comes from lol.
I dunno really, I was just trying to describe a sour event, and I always like to keep my lines short and clear.

Thanks for the crit! I left some on yours (nice songs btw)