I used the search bar, and got nothing. Share your epic battles, tactics, ask for help, etc.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Dude, get medieval 2: Total war
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kjell, how good is medieval 2: total war?

and i cant play my Rome: Total War. it wont work on our comp
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Kjell, how good is medieval 2: total war?

and i cant play my Rome: Total War. it wont work on our comp

Out of 10, I'd rate it 11.
Medieval 2 is amazing, far better than Rome: total war. Though if you wait a while Empire: totla war will be out
Quote by Trefellin
I got into a fight with Handel once, he baroque my nose.

Quote by leeb rocks
Seth Govans your guitar teacher? God. am I jealous.
Quote by Kensai
Out of 10, I'd rate it 11.

really? awsome, ill go get it.

but this shitty comp wont play it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Dude, most epic game ever.

I did like Medieval but I prefer RTW's open map to the territory system in MTW.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by thedudemeister
really? awsome, ill go get it.

but this shitty comp wont play it

Yeah it's pretty demanding =/

But worth a PC upgrade
Quote by Kensai
Yeah it's pretty demanding =/

But worth a PC upgrade

lol, but i wont be able to afford it.

and you only have territories in this apart from the open map i RTW???
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Medieval II: Total War is the shiz!

I think these games deserve their own thread just because they're so...complex? I dunno.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Medieval II: Total War is the shiz!

I think these games deserve their own thread just because they're so...complex? I dunno.

If you think M2:TW is complex you've obviously never tried Dominions 3. The manuel is 300 pages long
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Kensai
Dude, get medieval 2: Total war

Already got it, and the explansion, but TBH the rome time period interests me more - Theres' not much variety in medi II, and also the pope gets in my way too damn much "What do you mean 'Stop attacking the Germans?' THEY ATTACKED ME FIRST!!!! ) The kingdoms expansion does allow theraputic bruning of Wales, Scotland and ireland though
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Korzack
Already got it, and the explansion, but TBH the rome time period interests me more - Theres' not much variety in medi II, and also the pope gets in my way too damn much "What do you mean 'Stop attacking the Germans?' THEY ATTACKED ME FIRST!!!! ) The kingdoms expansion does allow theraputic bruning of Wales, Scotland and ireland though

you get that in the first MTW though, and if you dont stop he excommunicates you as well
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Ah . . . Rome.

I must say my favorite part of that game was when I took Carthage and enslaved most of the population. The Egyptians (my main opponent and really the only empire that stood a chance against the might of Rome) tried to take it from me.

I had lost a lot of troops in taking the city so my forces in Carthage were weary and depleted. The defences were severely under-manned. The Egyptians sent in 4 or 5 different armies mainly composed of archers, spearmen, and chariots (I hate those ****ing chariots), one after the other. My 400 men defeated something like 10 to 15 times that amount of men in a series of 4 or 5 battles. The fields were strewn with the remains of the dead.
It was epic.

Anybody here remember Shogun?
for me the best PC game i have every played. (not got medieval 2 yet ) th expansion packs were a bit pointless IMO. the game was fine as it was. barbarian assault i found to be too complicated for my frankly astonishing brain and alexander was too different
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP