I've never used a Wah before, so can you suggest a good one to start off with. I already have a Boss OS-2 and a Cube Street, and it'll be going through a honer mx and an Alden Reso. I can't really think of any wah styles. Maybe Hendrix, Hetfield, and Thin Lizzy. Thanks alot.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I like the Ibanez Weeping Demon. It has an adjustable range which is very useful.
Quote by pwrmax
I like the Ibanez Weeping Demon. It has an adjustable range which is very useful.

Same sorta. I have a Digitech GNX processor which has it's own adjustable wah. When I need to use the whammy or something I use my Cry Baby (which I got as a present).

I know I'm being difficult to read, so: Go for the Demon, or something else adjustable.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
If you're not looking for anything specific a standard Crybaby or Vox would probably suit you fine.
just bought myself a real McCoy wah 2, expensive, but worth every penny!
I have a morley bad horsie 2 that has a spring and an auto off switch. Even though I remove the spring lolol.