This just in at my local shop. I've never seen a PRS like it and thought others might enjoy drooling. I love Buffalo Brothers!

"New! PRS SCJ Thinline McCarty Tobacco Sunburst ~~~ LIMITED EDITION OF 300 WORLDWIDE ~~~: It's HERE!!! Yes, that's right...it's actually in stock right now at Buffalo Brothers! Produced in the Private Stock department at PRS and limited to only 300 for the entire world, this is the PRS SCJ Thinline. It features a 16" body with select grade flame maple for the top and back, mahogany sides, neck and center block (located only under the fixed tune-o-matic bridge), Macassar ebony fingerboard with gold mother-of-pearl birds inlay, gold hardware including Grover Imperial tuning machines, custom-made Bigsby vibrato tailpiece and a pair of PRS SCJ humbucking pickups with 3-way toggle selector switch and master volume and tone controls. A beauty to behold with a sound that's equally breathtaking. With hard shell case. (MSRP $8000)"

All photographs and text copyright © Buffalobrosguitars.com 2008
for $8000 screw that

I'd get my entire rig two times over for that much

*doesn't really care for hollowbodies*
Quote by seljer
for $8000 screw that

I'd get my entire rig two times over for that much

*doesn't really care for hollowbodies*

It's actually more like ~$5500, but yeah. Sexy, not necessarily affordable.
5500. yeah i think i rather putting it in the bank then spent it on one guitar. since im no collector there is no point and i'm 2 lazy to haggle with people if i ever want to resell it
that's ridiculously awesome/expensive.

meh i'll always have Carvin whenever i want a PRS-esque guitar
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat