I currently have an RG 1570 prestige , and I would like to get some new pickups to put on , I play rock , metal , metalcore , death metal e.t.c .. I want my pickups to be very good for rythm and even better for solo lead . I am between EMG pickups and dimarzio pickups , I dont know which models , ideas anyone ?? hah
I have a small practise amps , and a very good boss gt effects pedal , I use my guitar at its higher potential at rehersals where there are line 6 spider 3 /75 W amps , and Kustom Amps 50 W .
Quote by XtremeAndreWRoc
I have a small practise amps , and a very good boss gt effects pedal , I use my guitar at its higher potential at rehersals where there are line 6 spider 3 /75 W amps , and Kustom Amps 50 W .

Yeah, coz your getting the most out of your guitar through a spider
Basicly , I will buy a Marshall MD50DFX , along with that maybe I ll purchase new pickups too , or if u have a better amp of the same pricerange to offer I would appreciate lettin me know man , I am new in guitar amps , and pickups . thx
Quote by XtremeAndreWRoc
Basicly , I will buy a Marshall MD50DFX , along with that maybe I ll purchase new pickups too , or if u have a better amp of the same pricerange to offer I would appreciate lettin me know man , I am new in guitar amps , and pickups . thx

I meant MG 50 DFX
Quote by XtremeAndreWRoc

I'd forget the pickups and focus getting a good amp, the MG50DFX is not a good amp, lets get that clear. If you want a good Marshall you have to be willing to save up for a used JCM 800 or 900. If you want the best amp in that price range that would be a Peavey Valveking 112 simply because its a tube amp.
Quote by lewis_grey
I'd forget the pickups and focus getting a good amp, the MG50DFX is not a good amp, lets get that clear. If you want a good Marshall you have to be willing to save up for a used JCM 800 or 900. If you want the best amp in that price range that would be a Peavey Valveking 112 simply because its a tube amp.

thx man
Quote by gregs1020
OK - no. So budget for the amp is $400 or can you go higher? Would you buy used? What part of the world do you reside in - near what major city?

I live in a very small island near greece , in my town there are several shops which offer marshal , line spider amps , kustom amps , and other amps , i can find any of the well known amps heh