Pit, i need you help.

my friend is getting really clingy to me, and is really pissing me off. i have a much better time when he is not there and i'm with my other friends.

he always trys to be like noel fielding. and he trys to say funny things like noel but fails constantly.

also, he always says stuff like "i'm going to ****in kill you" and then "you know i love you really"

(he is bi-sexual)

i don't want him to piss off, but i don't want to lose him as a mate.

PIT, WHAT CAN I DO?
Last edited by ZZE at Sep 29, 2008,
A friend always tells the truth. I can't give you any other advice. This is just it. By the way, don't try to piss him off, you don't want to be 11.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Say look, you're a mate and all that, but dude, I need some space.

If he is your mate, that's all he needs to hear.

As a good friend once said to me:

You don't need explanations for friends, they should understand.
You don't need explanations for enemies, for they'll not believe you.
Quote by Harmonius
A friend always tells the truth. I can't give you any other advice. This is just it. By the way, don't try to piss him off, you don't want to be 11.

+1
The "you know I love you, really" is implied in the "i'm going to f*ckin' kill you"

So yes... he is being clingy. If he says unfunny things... just tell him, no point he continue to make a fool of himself.
hue
tell him he is being annoying. my and my friends tell each other that stuff all the time.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by sam b
Tell him to piss off but you still wanna be his mate.

lol how does that work? Sorry TS I just don't want to give any advice that might not work
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Make a Reese's Peanut Butter cup trail to the train station, and hire some goons to force him onto one. You remain anonymous.

Or just be honest, and let him know he acts in a way that pisses you off sometimes.
Your Signature:
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Rape him.

I'm making it known now that I do not like the phrase, "Rape him" or some other words used in a similar manner. It's insensitive no matter what context you use it. That being said, please don't use it ever again. Just grow up a little, okay?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by nikhil101
lol how does that work? Sorry TS I just don't want to give any advice that might not work

You just gotta believe
Haha, I do the same thing.

I always tell my friend I'm going to kill him/wish he was dead, but not before he does a favor for me. Hilarity ensues.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
He's a Bi-sexual...apparently.
To be honest most "bi's" are saying it for the attention.
Just tell him the truth.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Harmonius
I'm making it known now that I do not like the phrase, "Rape him" or some other work to the equivalent. It's insensitive no matter what context you use it. That being said, please don't use it ever again. Just grow up a little, okay?

you know that saying that in the pit will only end in getting more of said word?

but on topic; i've got a friend like this, except he's to damn stupid to understand anything. just try and tell him, if indeed he is a real friend, he'll understand.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

When he acts like that, make it clear that you're pissed off with him, without actually telling him that you're pissed off with him. And when he tries to be funny, don't humour him, don't laugh, just say something like: "No. Just no."
Quote by ZZE
he's also emo and i'm like his only friend at the moment.

Emo with a friend? Wow. Have you ever wondered why you're the only one?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Be friends with another guy who is bi. Then bring him along with you and this friend you already have. Then you can still hang out with him and he probably wont be annoying to you. But who knows this could back fire.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
If he's bi you should just satisfy his desires and shut him up. One blowjob saves you a lot of trouble.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
If he's bi you should just satisfy his desires and shut him up. One blowjob saves you a lot of trouble.

This.

Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Harmonius
I'm making it known now that I do not like the phrase, "Rape him" or some other words used in a similar manner. It's insensitive no matter what context you use it. That being said, please don't use it ever again. Just grow up a little, okay?

That hurt.
Quote by DieYouBastard
When he acts like that, make it clear that you're pissed off with him, without actually telling him that you're pissed off with him. And when he tries to be funny, don't humour him, don't laugh, just say something like: "No. Just no."

i quite like that idea.

also his girlfirend recently broke up with him.

and i don't want him to do something stupid. (suicide)
he also said when i was playing "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys on my ipod "this is our song"

*shakes head*
Quote by ZZE
he also said when i was playing "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys on my ipod "this is our song"

*shakes head*

Oh my god

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Harmonius

Maybe you've had bad experiences relating to the phrase?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by ZZE

*shakes head*

The Beach Boys are ****ing brutal
This question is posted on UG, and your surprised by the responses ?
Tell him you're not interested in him sexually (if you think that's the problem?), and that you need some space sometimes, so you'd like it if he could be less clingy. Be truthful.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
What is up with everyone acting like that
i know loads of people who have turned into that

i really dislike that
You'll probably find he doesn't have many other friends or that he isn't as close to the other people you hang out with as you are. I think you should discretely encourage him to spend more time with the others or get them to spend more time with him. Don't be to obvious bout it, it'd just get awkward
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by ZZE
Pit, i need you help.

my friend is getting really clingy to me, and is really pissing me off. i have a much better time when he is not there and i'm with my other friends.

he always trys to be like noel fielding. and he trys to say funny things like noel but fails constantly.

also, he always says stuff like "i'm going to ****in kill you" and then "you know i love you really"

(he is bi-sexual)

i don't want him to piss off, but i don't want to lose him as a mate.

PIT, WHAT CAN I DO?

Wow, thats crazy. I have the same problem!
Except I'm almost positive my friend is straight.

I find he likes attention because his family life isn't great. Its sad really, but still pisses me off. I've distanced myself a bit in the last week, has worked well. I have much more fun. We still talk and stuff of course, he's just less annoying.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
tell him, if he takes it poorly then you just wont be friends anymore
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."