Can't believe there isn't a thread on them yet... I've been listening to this band for a couple years and i really love all their albums, especially Summer In Abaddon which if you're reading this and haven't heard them you should really check that album out. Any other UGers a Pinback/Rob Crow fan?
Love pinback. favourite band.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
I've only heard a couple songs from Summer In Abaddon, and they're pretty good.
I used to have this major obsession with 'Non-Photo Blue' and 'Fortress'.
I might be mistaken (twas a long time ago) but most of their songs sound the same, which I didn't like.

a song song song bout how to sing
a song song song about everything
"Fortress" was my favorite song in eleventh grade. I remember listening to Left Of Center religiously in the mornings in hopes of hearing it in the set.

Good times.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
The rythmic complexity of Pinpack is increadable - I hope more people catch on - They are listed at the top san diago indie band.

I like the intricate bass playing style and how tight the whole band is.

So - Im working on the bass tabs for this band.

Pretty hard but a I a few main riffs of their songs - working on summer in abbadon.
I am a Pinback freak. I have ALL of their albums plus live shows on audio. I have all of Rob Crow's Side project as well as the numerous, mind blowing bands he's a part of. I also have all of Zach Smith's side project which are all amazing. They are my No.1 band. I have never herd any other band create such music. My only woe is that I may never see them live because they don't have shows in Sweden. . However i always pass them on to all with musical interest. I my opinion they are the root of today's indie rock but If you ask any random person in the world (based on the area of course) if they have herd of Pinback and 8/10 times its a no. So please all Pinback supporters, let their name be known because its a shame for the world to miss out on such beauty.

Also, if you are a new Pinback listener and you really like them check out the following Pinback related bands;

The Other Men
Optiganaly Yours
Heavy vegetable
Team sleep
Rob Crow (solo)
Three Mile Pilot
Systems Officer

These bands are all breath taking and must hear for all Pinback devotees.
I have the song "Penelope" on a mix CD my cousin made for me... I'll put them on my "Check 'em Out" list.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by HC_mos
I am a Pinback freak. I have ALL of their albums plus live shows on audio. I have all of Rob Crow's Side project as well as the numerous, mind blowing bands he's a part of. I also have all of Zach Smith's side project which are all amazing. They are my No.1 band. I have never herd any other band create such music. My only woe is that I may never see them live because they don't have shows in Sweden. . However i always pass them on to all with musical interest. I my opinion they are the root of today's indie rock but If you ask any random person in the world (based on the area of course) if they have herd of Pinback and 8/10 times its a no. So please all Pinback supporters, let their name be known because its a shame for the world to miss out on such beauty.

Also, if you are a new Pinback listener and you really like them check out the following Pinback related bands;

The Other Men
Optiganaly Yours
Heavy vegetable
Team sleep
Rob Crow (solo)
Three Mile Pilot
Systems Officer

These bands are all breath taking and must hear for all Pinback devotees.

Do you have youtube vids of them, and do you post at pinbackfreaks.com ?