Alright I am really bored in study hall right now and I want my 90 minute class to pass fast. Anyways I am asking you guys if you can give me two things.

1. Wicked Desktop Backgrounds that are funny/dealing with bands/owned

2. I need a game website that isn't blocked. So if you know a real good unknown sight with games or something of that nature please give me the link.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by blue_strat
Here.

i knew you'd do that
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by blue_strat
Here.

owned by google in the first post?!?!

ouch
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Google wont work, due to I looked for like forty pages of the game sites and they are blocked.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

hint .. look up proxy in google

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

^smart one
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
miniclip? cheekymonkey (if that even exists anymore)? even bbc sport website has games that you can go on!
Quote by noxiosimitator
hint .. look up proxy in google

The school knows the proxy sites, I don't really mess around with those anymore. At my school every person in high school gets a tablet. Last time I missed around with proxies I ended up getting my tablet taken away for a week. Plus a lot of the proxies that I know are blocked.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Quote by TheDarkLestat
The school knows the proxy sites, I don't really mess around with those anymore. At my school every person in high school gets a tablet. Last time I missed around with proxies I ended up getting my tablet taken away for a week. Plus a lot of the proxies that I know are blocked.

proxy the proxies

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by satyphan
see if this works.

Blocked.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Quote by TheDarkLestat

Then give up and try learning at school for a change?

Chances are, if they've got proxies blocked then they'll have all the game sites blocked too.
Quote by lolcats
Then give up and try learning at school for a change?

Chances are, if they've got proxies blocked then they'll have all the game sites blocked too.

I'm passing everything and expected to graduate in december. I am bored as hell and I know that there are some websites that aren't that popular that wouldn't be blocked.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best