Think of a name and name it that

Think what goes well with it

EG
An epic 30 minute prog rock song isnt going to sound right if it sounds like a mainstream pop song
listen to the song and decide what it makes you feel, for example metallica - orion sounds like a trip through space, so they named it after a constellation, or check out andy mckee, he does the same thing
Get stoned and first random thing you think of will be the perfect name for that song.

Wait.....tool?

jking.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
think about how the song makes you feel .. then think of a moment, thing, squote, ... thats related to that feeling

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

The overall feel of it. Or you can give it a random name from something you experience at the time. Like the song N.I.B. (I know it's not instrumental) is named after Bill Ward's beard even though it has nothing to do with.

Get the overall feel off it and name it after what it makes you think about.
Just throw together the first adjective and noun you think of.

Example: Atrocious Symmetry.

Edit: The above is a trademarked copyright protected name.
symphony i,ii,iii,iv etc.
or if it's not a symphony, replace that with the type of instrumental it is. eg. ridiculously long pointless boring guitar solo I and so on...
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Think if what you did, or your emotions while you were writing the song.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by TheDarkLestat
Get stoned and first random thing you think of will be the perfect name for that song.

Could work.

Or you could just do it like everyone else and name it after the prevailing theme/lyric in the song...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Could work.

Or you could just do it like everyone else and name it after the prevailing theme/lyric in the song...

IN-STRU-MENTAL

but yeah, listen to it and think of a place it makes you feel like you are in, and expand on that
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
IN-STRU-MENTAL

but yeah, listen to it and think of a place it makes you feel like you are in, and expand on that

Oh right I see now... I skim read the thread and I could have sworn it said "acoustic song". My point still stands sort of though...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
my band named it after the bands name...i still believe that instrumental is the best piece of music i wrote though
Sig space available, give me some praise
If it's gloomy, name it after a serial killer's nickname and put some deep talky parts randomly in the song.

If it's upbeat, call it random nouns and/ verbs.