this sounds retarded, and it is, but I have a presentation tomorrow in class in which I'm supposed to speak in german about a wolf. Extra points are awarded for creativity and I just barely thought of a wolf shirt... Obviously I can't order one, so do you think I can find one at good will, or target maybe? I need the nerdiest, ugliest one possible
maybe check your local zoo's gift shop.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by seljer

edit: wolf shirts aren't nerdy, you should be thinking "redneck"

this guys got the right idea.

make your own shirt, that way you can customize it to the way you like it, ie flames, boobs, satan, guitars
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by drewfromutah
this sounds retarded, and it is, but I have a presentation tomorrow in class in which I'm supposed to speak in german about a wolf. Extra points are awarded for creativity and I just barely thought of a wolf shirt... Obviously I can't order one, so do you think I can find one at good will, or target maybe? I need the nerdiest, ugliest one possible

You could probably get one at a store like Village Leather (don't know if anyone else has those), or like a similar place where they sell outdoorsy things and clothes like that. You wouldn't think it would be too difficult. The whole zoo thing is a good idea too.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Your local truck stop.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Monkey Biscuits

holy shit the comments to that are hilarious

Yeah they are.

"This shirt cured my AIDS!"-Someone
"There is no way our shirt cured AIDs. -Admin.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 29, 2008,
so .... wearing a shirt .... is creative?

taking an actual wolf in with you maybe ...
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
so .... wearing a shirt .... is creative?

taking an actual wolf in with you maybe ...

or start on some awesome paper machë