so what song ppl? we got it down to Blue Oyster Cult...either Don't Fear The Reaper or Godzilla. It would be easier to play DFTR but we'd have to get distortion pedals and that would take a while, and is mostly chords with solo fills.

or

Godzilla,mostly power chords with some solo that i could learn in like 2 weeks, and not really any distortion

what i sent on face book here is the story

me and my 2 friends want to cover a B O C song for a talent show and we got it down to two..Justin can sing bc he has rock band and Tyler is a guitar player,and i play guitar too...and i could get a drummer.. so DFTR or Godzilla? i don't care about impressing just playing,i think Godzilla ftw but what do u people think?
Last edited by nowa90 at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by nowa90
Justin can sing bc he has rock band

Wow.....perfect example why these guitar games are ruining music.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by T.Rextacy
Wow.....perfect example why these guitar games are ruining music.
i mean he has sanf it and got like 98% so he can get the pitches and he knows the lyrics for DFTR but i can conince him to godzilla
Quote by Lrn2play
Godzilla
and listen to Racer X's version so that your guitarist doesnt get cocky
i'll insist on playing lead and my buddy has been playing mostly chords for 2 years so...mayybe we could do DFTR but i like godzilla better
Wow... seriously judging yourself off of Rock Band? With that game, you can humm the song and as long as you get the pitches it gives you points dude... Sing it in front of Dad who probably knows the song without any back round singing from the game, he will tell you if you suck or not... haha.
Quote by chaoticchild555
Wow... seriously judging yourself off of Rock Band? With that game, you can humm the song and as long as you get the pitches it gives you points dude... Sing it in front of Dad who probably knows the song without any back round singing from the game, he will tell you if you suck or not... haha.

i wont be singing...
Quote by nowa90
Justin can sing bc he has rock band

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.