Hey y'all, I'm trying to decide between a few guitars, and I'm confused as shit, I want to have one guitar with at least a seymour duncan JB in the bridge, and one with EMGs, and I already have a PRS SE EG (s/s/h) and I could get either pick-ups for it, but what I'm really trying to decide is on my new guitar, I'm choosing between either a Schecter Tempest Custom a Schecter Hellraiser Tempest or a Ibanez Omar Rodriguez-Lopez. If I get the custom I'll just put emgs in it and the JB in my PRS, if I get the Hellraiser there's already EMGs in it so I'll put the JB in my PRS, and if I get the Omar I'll put a JB jr. in it and the EMGs in my PRS. Help me out a bit by saying what you think is the best choice.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
The Ibanez already has a JB jr. if I'm not mistaken... I know that Omar has used them in his older guitars. The stock pickup is probably very similar. Not to mention its a sexy guitar

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
JB jr. =/= full-sized JB. The Omar sure is nice, tho. But I say Tempest Custom. I really like those guitars for some reason.
well, the omar looks wicked nice, but i dont think it would suit you as well as the schecter.
btw u do no that both your schecter link go to the same guitar right?
AND u ibanez link just goes to the ibanez site
The Omar doesn't have the JB in it, it's some other thing that's not that similar to it, and those two schecters are different, just the same body shape.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

Man, the Omar looks nice.

It'd be sick if they made it in cream white

Om ar plays one in cream white, and I love it lol, I think I'm gonna get the schecter hellraiser tempest though, and the omar some other time.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07