The neck is slightly angeled to the body, so the rhythm pickup dosent get in the way of picking, so compared to my ESP, picking is extremely comfortable and i love it.

Is there a name for this feature? if one was to set up a custom guitar, could ESP for example do this? or is it Schecter only?

If really needed, i can take pics.
"It sounded so good and when i put it on a Line 6 Spider with a Zoom guitar efect petal it sounded so good" - Dean SplitTail review on musicians friend
What do you mean like? I have a hellraiser, but I don't really know what you're talking about.
The angling is because of the TOM bridge. It helps provide more tension on the nut, since the guitar is only a 24 3/4" scale. All guitars with TOMs and not a 25" scale length (maybe its just all TOMs, idk for sure) have the neck angled.
Quote by qotsa1998
The angling is because of the TOM bridge. It helps provide more tension on the nut, since the guitar is only a 24 3/4" scale. All guitars with TOMs and not a 25" scale length (maybe its just all TOMs, idk for sure) have the neck angled.

I thought all hellraisers were 25 1/2 in. scale. Mine is.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
"Construction/Scale: Set-Nect with Ultra Access / 25 1/2""

yes they are

And see how the hellraiser fretboard is raised ABOVE the body slightly? under the binding there is still wood which raises it higher?
"It sounded so good and when i put it on a Line 6 Spider with a Zoom guitar efect petal it sounded so good" - Dean SplitTail review on musicians friend
Quote by qotsa1998

Actually, the reason the neck is angled is that otherwise, as the strings got farther away from the nut, they'd get higher off the fretboard, seeing as the TOM holds the strings relatively high off the body. It has nothing to do with string tension; it's there to keep the action low. The hellraiser is a 25.5" scale anyways.

To answer the question, yes ESP can do it. It's relatively essential to having a well playable guitar with a TOM.