VICKtory to the Underdog: To Hell and Back

I'm sure you've all heard of the Michael Vick dog fighting operation that went on. This movie follows three of the Vick dogs throughout their rehabilitation.

It just goes to show that even the most savage beast is just a puppy with a bad owner.
i cant believe people can do that to dogs, but the first dude the interviewed "machete", was right. i think micheal vick and other dog fighters are pieces of shit
I'm Steve
Last edited by Irnmaiden4life at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
i cant believe people can do that to dogs, but the first dude the interviewed "machete", was right. i think micheal vick and other dog fighters are pieces of shit

+infinite
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Sorry to stray a little off topic but Christ, I hate the attitude people have about pit bulls and how they think they are mean, aggressive, disgusting dogs.
Whenever a humane society has to "get rid" of animals, they are the first to go because of it.

Sorry to sound like an animal's right activist.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
Sorry to stray a little off topic but Christ, I hate the attitude people have about pit bulls and how they think they are mean, aggressive, disgusting dogs.
Whenever a humane society has to "get rid" of animals, they are the first to go because of it.

even if they are mean and aggressive dogs thats no excuse to have them fight each other until they are beaten to a pulp. dog fighting is sick. i prefer my cockfighting
I'm Steve
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
even if they are mean and aggressive dogs thats no excuse to have them fight each other until they are beaten to a pulp. dog fighting is sick. i prefer my cockfighting

Cockfighting is pretty fun. And tasty afterwards.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Gargantuan

It all depends on the owner. A friend of mine has a pit bull and it's just about one of the friendliest dogs I've seen.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O