Hello folks,
im planning on upgrading my Ibanez BSA10 amp to a Peavey TKO 60. A friend of mine is selling the peavey for €150,- and that's like $225,-. It is used but still sounds great and has enough power to play along with the drums. So I was wondering... is it a good deal?

Thanks in advance,
Frankv120
i have the TKO 115. (100w) and, it has enough power to play with a drummer....but no head room at all...

i end up miking it to my PA...

but, in all, it is a great amp! good tone, and great price!

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Line 6 Spider III 15 watt
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Yamaha, Lugwig, Pearl, CB Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
thanx but can any1 else who has or had the tko 60 tell me if you liked it and how much you paid for it?
you might get more help in the bass section.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by bojangleman
i have the TKO 115. (100w) and, it has enough power to play with a drummer....but no head room at all...

i end up miking it to my PA...

but, in all, it is a great amp! good tone, and great price!

Alex

+1. the older ones were great amps. I had one that was kickin', but dad could never get into the bass bouncing him out of the chairs downstairs LOL
Quote by jj1565
you might get more help in the bass section.

Yeah i thought of that but then I saw the guitar gear & accessories section was for the amp questions

But other then that, I made a mistake it is Peavey TKO 65 and not a TKO 60 but i already decided that i'm not going to buy it since my dad is going to buy me a Line 6 175watt amp for my b-day that's about 2 monts and a week but I'm allowed to play on it when we buy

Thanks anyway!
is it a spider? if so dont just run out and buy it before making a thread on it or you'll be sorry.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
175 watt?

wow..

and, if it is a spider...dont buy it.

ever...

God will come down and confront you about it, then slap you.

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Line 6 Spider III 15 watt
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Yamaha, Lugwig, Pearl, CB Drums