Right, i like and i don't like...

I think the arpeggios at the start are good, they give a good intro for the song. Then the rest of the song is rather boring IMO, the riffs are all the same. I like the solo however, that doesn't need changing. If i was to make a suggestion it would be this, i've noticed that the songs i've had a look at from you are all at the same tempo. If the tempo for this song song was raised slightly, i might like it more.

I'm not slating you man, i really respect what you've made here, its a really good concept, but for thrash, i think its just a bit too slow for my likings...
I put a few songs on here a very long time ago, maybe you should have a listen to a couple of them, then you'll know what i mean by it needs a tempo increase lol
Typing as I listen...

Honestly the arpeggios in the beginning are boring to me, incredibly boring. Theyre typical, predictable, and overused in "metal" nowadays.

Next riff... sounds a bit too metalcore for me, as opposed to thrash... there had better be one damned good vocal line to make it more interesting cause as it stands, not so interesting...

If you plan on having screaming in the pre chorus, i'd suggest some sort of echoes, or phasing... or something...

again make the chorus at least interesting, add an actual melody... as well as an interesting vocal line.

The verse riff is starting to irk me :/
add more notes or dont do that progression, overrated imho...

The solo was a let down i was hoping for something faster, more exciting and melodic. Work on that, it's got a few good parts but overall nothing exciting

again the arpeggios...

so its over, not a horrible song, but DEFINATELY needs ALOT of work.

Try to find new chord progressions for the verse, or add faster parts and harmony to make it more exciting, same for the chorus, add at least a melody to make it more memoriable. I know its thrash and melody isn't prominent in thrash but honestly these specific riffs are boring so either add melody or try to make the riffs fresh, original, less cliche.

Hope I dont seem like a dick
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya