Im stuck, i love orange, but can't decide on a new amp.

Do I:

Save my money and get a TT

OR

Go all out and get the Rocker 30

WHich one is more practical for money?

As things go - I gig quite regulaly too ..if that helps..
If you gig, then the Tiny Terror probably isn't enough to get over your band at practices, it might be, but you're going to be running it almost full on most of the time. For shows, you're going to need to mic it.

The Rocker 30 (imo) is just a much better amp, but try them both and decide!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
urm i dunno rock n roll orange sounds - vintage type stuff all ther way to modern ..... 'heavy-er-ness' if thats such a word.

Price Range - have bout £200 now but am willing to save too 600 MAX

The Rocker 30 is like, 1400 dollars though...
plus a cab, unless you buy a combo.

I'm saving the 2000 + dollars and buying a rockerverb 50 or an AD30
nahh ive already got a marshall 4x12 for my AVT SS head but its abit noisey and pops everytime you look at it (well jsut wehn you switch channels. Myabe next year might look at getting the Orange 2x12 or a used 4x12
and the rocker 30 is no way 1400$, its like £530 in most places which is about 1200 bucks tops
Quote by Hudson Davy
nahh ive already got a marshall 4x12 for my AVT SS head but its abit noisey and pops everytime you look at it (well jsut wehn you switch channels. Myabe next year might look at getting the Orange 2x12 or a used 4x12

Ah, okay. good man.
I'm heading off to the store Wednesday to battle it out with Oranges and cabs till my head explodes.

And out of the two you suggested, I'd say Rocker 30. WAY more control of your tone, and it's only slightly louder. Only reason I'm probably heading off for the 50 is more control over the clean channel, the reverb, and the extra headroom.

EDIT:
Quote by Hudson Davy
and the rocker 30 is no way 1400$, its like £530 in most places which is about 1200 bucks tops

Oh, really? You guys over the pond are pretty lucky, it's a deal over in Canada (in my town, anyway) to get a rocker 30 for less than 1400-1500.