Alright, Pit, I need some advice.
You see, me and a buddy of mine(TheBodomBullet) are trying to get a band together, withme and him on guitars. We met another kid, Jason, who happened to be interested in filling in the Vocals slot. well, i had to move at the end of the year, but that hasn't really derailed our idea. However, the kid, Jason, has turned to the dark side. Now, keepp in mind, he was never an angel, but lately, he's just been downright evil. Alllow me to produce a listof grievances.
Band Issues
- Has no interest in practice, rehearsal, or even discussion of anything Band-related
- Preaches his musical tastes (metallica, Maiden, Slayer) and trashes mine and my friends( BFMV, A7X, Trivium, AILD, and All That Remains).
- Refuses consult either of us in recruitment issues, and has already promised the drum spot tosome no-name kid, andthe bassist spot to someone who can't even play.

Personal Issues
- Considers me an "emo" and a "fag".
- Hasleft my girlfriend (whom he datedfirst) unwillingto trust anyone, including me.
- Has verbally assoulted my friend.
- Doesn't know the meaning of courtesy, decency, or even respect.

Now, keep in mind, i've knownthis kidfora while, but he has never acted like this before. I'm tempted to completely cut all ties to him, personal and otherwise. However, this would leave us Vocalist-less. We may be able to keep him as vocalist and discard him as a friend, but that seems like it could get messy. Thoughts?
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Tell him how All That Remains is better than Slayer.

Then proceed to bang your girlfriend, and kick him out of the band.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
haha, don't bother keeping him as a vocalist if you disown him as a friend. that's guaranteed for mess. Just fire the guy from the band. you can no doubt find a replacement.
Discard him coz he seems like a cunt.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Rockingbird
You see, me and a buddy of mine(TheBodomBullet) are trying to get a band together, withme and him on guitars. We met another kid, Jason, who happened to be interested in filling in the Vocals slot. well, i had to move at the end of the year, but that hasn't really derailed our idea. However, the kid, Jason, has turned to the dark side. Now, keepp in mind, he was never an angel, but lately, he's just been downright evil. Alllow me to produce a listof grievances.
Band Issues
- Has no interest in practice, rehearsal, or even discussion of anything Band-related
- Preaches his musical tastes (metallica, Maiden, Slayer) and trashes mine and my friends( BFMV, A7X, Trivium, AILD, and All That Remains).
- Refuses consult either of us in recruitment issues, and has already promised the drum spot tosome no-name kid, andthe bassist spot to someone who can't even play.

Personal Issues
- Considers me an "emo" and a "fag".
- Hasleft my girlfriend (whom he datedfirst) unwillingto trust anyone, including me.
- Has verbally assoulted my friend.
- Doesn't know the meaning of courtesy, decency, or even respect.

Now, keep in mind, i've knownthis kidfora while, but he has never acted like this before. I'm tempted to completely cut all ties to him, personal and otherwise. However, this would leave us Vocalist-less. We may be able to keep him as vocalist and discard him as a friend, but that seems like it could get messy. Thoughts?

Dude he doesn't even like Slayer or Maiden either.

Just Metallica... 24/7. Bitches about how he listens to them whenever I talked to him. I'm on the verge of just posting all the cliffs I pm'd you. Which aren't really cliffs but w/e lol.

Yeah he shot me in the neck with a bee-bee (i know I didn't spell that right...) gun point blank to the neck with a SNIPER RIFLE one nonetheless.

Like sweet jesus.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by guitarinchris
haha, don't bother keeping him as a vocalist if you disown him as a friend. that's guaranteed for mess. Just fire the guy from the band. you can no doubt find a replacement.

actually, no-one else is interested in vox. everyone around where i liveisinto poprock. No metalheads, so no hope here.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
find the pick of destiny then find your own path to rock n roll glory./Thread
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Screw him. Go instrumental if you must. Playing in a band should be about music and fun, and if that guy doesn't want to play your music, and certainly doesn't help the fun, you have no reason to keep him. I'm going to make a bold assumption here and guess that you're not making any money now, so that's not an issue.
Quote by Rockingbird

+1 at this dude.

But hes generally a giant dickhead so slap him about the chops and boot him.
Just a list of long cliffs lol

-Compares everything related to our band to rock band and guitar hero. He thinks since he's good at guitar hero it can translate into REAL music.

-Picks up a random Emo drummer and some random kid who has NO experience on bass but wants to learn without asking me or Rockingbird

-Thinks Dragonforce is the shit

-DOES NOT want to practice. EVAR. Back when it was just me and him after Rockingbird moved out of town I kept hounding him to start practicing together to get this started early. But he was like "No. Well, you can't have a band practice without a band." That was his lame excuse for what I understand now as "I suck at singing or have no ****ing desire to do this in anyone else's way but my own so **** you."

-Throws hissy fits whenever I suggest anything he doesn't like or is not familiar with.

-Does not show ANY interest at all (literally starts looking at the ceiling or wall or something else and just says "uh huh" a few times) when I try to show him potential songs we could do he has a bitch fit because it's not anything he likes (so far the only band he mentioned he likes is Metallica. He RAVES about metallica. All the time.)

-Is not interested in sacrificing when necessary for the band. I asked him if he wanted to do bass if need be. "**** THAT". I asked him if he could have this one kid as drummer (who IS sick as hell. He's been playing for years) back when he had no drummer. "**** THAT". I asked him if he was down with covering some Bullet and Avenged (at least from time to time). "**** THAT".

-He basically says that now he doesn't want to start out as a cover band and wants to start with original songs. (not what we agreed to originally)

-He says that Trivium, Bullet, A7x, and any band that the other members like suck and suck ass.

-Rides metallica's lightning dick

-Says that he "likes screaming" but only "good screaming" and not like that stuff from Trivium, A7x, Bullet.

-We get into a conversation where we say that we HAVE to make sure we cover a variety of genres or artists. Or at least accommodate to what ALL of the band wants and not be selfish. So I was saying:

"Well you like hard rock, our drummer (emo drummer kid) likes post-hardcore which I don't condone lulz, and me and Rockingbird have pretty similiar tastes in music (you are the one who got me into this musician's world after all so I guess it's natural).

So Jason says "YEAH RIGHT. Rocking is ****ing emo and I can't sing what you like because I don't like ****ing death metal"

-So I try to tell him that he needs to get educated on how to determine different genres of music and he gets all pissy like "I know, I know, you guys want me to ****ing scream like someone's dying".

-He tries to justify that he knows what "true metal" is because his older brother always has it cranked up to max volume in his room.

-Likes Korn, Kid Rock, and Nu Metal

-He basically condemns all the bands that we like to suckdom and proclaims all the bands he likes king
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
There's a huge forum dedicated to Bandleading etc, under Musicians if you bothered to look.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤