bascially i need new tuners (machine heads) a new bridge/just blocking out original bridge ( i have a strat style guitar) and new pickups.

First of all i need a good website.

Second i need recommendations on:

pickups ( alder body, maple neck HSS configuration, coil tap, jazz-hard rock, strat configuration <does this make a difference?>

Tuners

Bridges.

budget of £250 but would preferably like to spend less than £200
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Have you looked at WDMusic?

http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/

Really (I mean really) quick delivery service and a lot of stuff there. Prices might not be the best on some items but if that's your main concern ebay might be the place to look.
I tried posting earlier, but my internets died.

www.axesrus.com <- Pretty much all the hardware you could ever need, but avoid the inexpensive pickups.
www.axetec.co.uk <- Decent hardware, and great Irongear pickups. They're about £25 each, and sound better than comparable Seymour Duncans.

Also, try www.chguitars.co.uk/ for hardware too.
Last edited by -MintSauce- at Sep 29, 2008,
@MintSauce

The cmguitars link doesn't work for me, is the site down do you know or the link bad?
Yep, I have used and still do use all three.

CH Guitars is pretty much run by one guy, and the turnaround is actually really good - decent price and delivered next day.

I second what people have said about Axetec and Axesrus. I always get my stuff next day, they always reply quickly to email queries, and I've never had any trouble with their stuff - granted, I hate one of the cheap pickups I bought from Axesrus, but the hardware has never actually failed.
Cheers MintSauce. You should ask the ch guy for comission, I'll be spending a bit of money there...
CH are super quick and mega helpful, but the majority of things from there arent the greatest quality.

axesrus as im sure somebodys already said have a reallu bad website but are great to deal with.

and mint, do irongear do 7 string pickups ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Quote by admbwr
CH are super quick and mega helpful, but the majority of things from there arent the greatest quality.

axesrus as im sure somebodys already said have a reallu bad website but are great to deal with.

and mint, do irongear do 7 string pickups ?

Not as far as I know, but you should definitely email them and make the suggestion!

Swineshead make a handful of 7's, but their prices have gone up a tonne this year. I swear they were like, £40 a pickup before.
^ yeah i noticed that, last year they were something like £45 shipped now theyre like £90 or something.

i just wanted to try out some irongears, they seem really well made from the images on the website
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT