if I like metal. And I like those whammy bars where it can go up and down. Like Herman Li's whammy bar for example.
Obvious troll

but, in case you are serious, what is your budget?
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Then any guitar will have a cheap whammy bar that will not be able to stay in tune after a year. Save your money instead.
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
ibanez RG

herman plays an ibanez neways and the bridges u get r rele good

plus they r cheap

and u cn get new pickups later if u wnt
Quote by rorywal
ibanez RG

herman plays an ibanez neways and the bridges u get r rele good

plus they r cheap

and u cn get new pickups later if u wnt

Learn to spell already.
Anyway, at that price level all the Ibanez guitars with a trem use the Edge 3, which is made of crappy soft metals and thus isn't worth your time if you're going to abuse the bar.
Actually... there is one good Ibanez with a trem in that price range. Ibanez S320 uses the ZR trem (which is very good) and is exactly $500.
EDIT:
Quote by Levi79
BC Rich are a prety good bang for your buck they are about 500$
if you arent into that epiphones are around 500$ which is Gibsons Entry Level guitars

Other than the Prophesy models with a FR, he's out of luck for a trem with Epiphone. B.C. Rich uses sub-par woods.
Last edited by Nightfyre at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by Nightfyre
Learn to spell already.
Anyway, at that price level all the Ibanez guitars with a trem use the Edge 3, which is made of crappy soft metals and thus isn't worth your time if you're going to abuse the bar. Actually... there is one good Ibanez with a trem in that price range. Ibanez S320 uses the ZR trem (which is very good) and is exactly $500.

dude, I play one and the edge 3 is fine, for under $500 its about as good as you will get

unless you want to put a floyd rose on or somesuch later
Quote by rorywal
dude, I play one and the edge 3 is fine, for under $500 its about as good as you will get

unless you want to put a floyd rose on or somesuch later

It's fine, yes, as long as you take care of it (as you should any such system) it works very well. I'm just wary of the low-quality metal it's made of. The ZR is known to be better anyway, thus my recommendation of the S series.