Page 1 of 2
I think i just did.

All day I've had the most painful cramp in my whole life in my left hand. I just woke up with it.

I'm serious. I have cramp in my left hand that could retire a chronic masturbater.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
No that's probs from fappin' too much.

Carpal tunnel.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by TheBodomBullet
I think i just did.

All day I've had the most painful cramp in my whole life in my left hand. I just woke up with it.

I'm serious. I have cramp in my left hand that could retire a chronic masturbater.

That made me lol.

I've bled a little once, but nothing too bad.
Start fapping with the other hand
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Then don't play until it doesn't hurt, then work on your technique. Your hands shouldn't be putting much pressure at all on the frets.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
No that's probs from fappin' too much.

Carpal tunnel.

But I'm a righty....
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
I'm pretty sure that you can get carpal tunnel syndrome from playing guitar too much.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I got cramps before from my playin ut a guy i know broke a string and the string whipped inside his fingernail and burst a blood vessel.
OUCH.
Quote by maninthebox24
I'm pretty sure that you can get carpal tunnel syndrome from playing guitar too much.

Why did I just think of South Park?

btw how bad is carpal tunnel.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
But I'm a righty....

What kind of a sick twisted guy are you?!

I'm a righty. Which is why I fap with my left hand, and surf the net with my right !

Common sense
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I was playing bass wayyy too hard after a few drinks too many, and my thumb is VERY sore from bending it too far back while gripping my pick. It still hurts a bit.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
What kind of a sick twisted guy are you?!

I'm a righty. Which is why I fap with my left hand, and surf the net with my right !

Common sense

smart man

brb switchin hands
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
I've accidentally stab myself on the strings while playing, cut myself by playing, and I've gotten CT by playing too much.
i got six stitches in my forehead but that was because we where rehearsing in we're in a pretty cramped space and we we're kinda gettin into and my head met my guitarists headstock. it was pretty intense
i got a ganglion cyst from overusing my wrist joint
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Strap broke and and i was in bare feet on tiled floor, broke two toes and the neck snapped, probably the wost day ever.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Scars are the most common, theres quite a few from me gigs and whatnot. I exhibited some carpel tunnel symptoms too... but I think im alright now.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I once did a slide with a stiffy, blood everywhere, sliced my urethra.... Try it someday
I sliced the knuckle of my picking hand by rocking out too hard on stage. I basically cut off its tip on my guitar strings in an over enthusiastic strum. The pickups and bridge were covered in blood (still are).
Quote by TheBodomBullet
1)Why did I just think of South Park?

2)btw how bad is carpal tunnel.

1)

2) But to avoid it, your supposed to warm up before playing (though I don't cuz I'm stupid). I guess you can find your answers here
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by Ragen
I sliced the knuckle of my picking hand by rocking out too hard on stage. I basically cut off its tip on my guitar strings in an over enthusiastic strum. The pickups and bridge were covered in blood (still are).

Wow.

Keep it on there. It'll make for a badass story lol.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
i got tendonitius, my elbow swells up everynow and again and it hurts to move it
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I've seen a picture of Albert Hammond Jr.'s white strat after a show and it was splatttered with blood because of how hard he was strumming.

The Strokes are intense.
calluses and blisters really. erm i got whipped in the face by a snapping string. i was young and foolish and holding the guitar like a retard. the guitar falling and breaking that guys toes sonds nasty though.
Quote by maninthebox24

You can't get it from playing to much in a good position, just if your wrist is bent at too much of an angle.
In the process of building up callouses from using 11 guage strings, I've had my index and middle fingers bleeding at least twice, requiring me to superglue them. heheh.

And wrist pains sometimes too. Nothing too major.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Well the two worst ones (other people, not me) that i can think of are...

eddie van halen who got mouth cancer from holding metal picks in his teeth for huge periods of time when in the studio. (apparently smoking has nothing to do with it according to him, the stupid bastard)

and kieth relf (formerly of the yardbirds) who electrocuted himself to death playing guitar in his basement which wasnt properly earthed.
i accidentally hit my drummer in the head with my warlock, he was not happy.
but for me all thats happened to me is that i cut the middle finger on my strumming hand on the strings. i'm getting off to play right now though, so knowing murphy's law i should be back with some major injury soon.
yeah, I get that pain too sometimes. I also recently tore muscle in my shoulder from playing not too long ago.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Because of the way my guitar is shaped )Mockingbird), whenever i throw it up in the air and catch it to pull it back, it always finds its way into my nuts.
amidoinitrite?
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Rockingbird
Because of the way my guitar is shaped )Mockingbird), whenever i throw it up in the air and catch it to pull it back, it always finds its way into my nuts.
amidoinitrite?

Nope. Wear a cup. THEN you're doing it right. Also I hope you realize since it IS a mockingbird I hope you realized that everytime you launch that baby in the air it has about a 50-50 chance of impaling you with the its lone spike/wedge.

Scary thought.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
i've slit my fingertips before, and i once got a cut from a broken string
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight