We're Last Martyrs of a Lost Cause from Philadelphia, PA

We just put up four(4) songs on our myspace, www.myspace.com/lastmartyrsofalostcause , from our upcoming album "Sunrays to Starlight".

If you can try and add us on myspace and let us know what you think of the music!
Last edited by chech95 at Sep 29, 2008,
music is great. I really don't care for the name though.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by ifeastonbums
music is great. I really don't care for the name though.

+1
I like the name, but it doesn't really sound like a ska band name, you know? Sounds kind of hardcore-ish, but it's cool.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
i like your sound, I love real ska but at the same time your name made me cringe as did the photo at the top. ska is light hearted even when talking abvout the serious issues, its like musical satire but your almost too serious!
Quote by Krazy Killian
i like your sound, I love real ska but at the same time your name made me cringe as did the photo at the top. ska is light hearted even when talking abvout the serious issues, its like musical satire but your almost too serious!

haha i feel you man and i appreciate the feedback. Although i think our style of ska kind of sets apart from all the other ska bands out there if you get what i mean.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Lookout for our debut album to drop late 2008!!