Ok I am wanting either a peavey xxx combo or pedals for my 6505 combo. What would you buy? I basically only have the isp decimator and am wanting a delay, chorus, overdrive pedal, equalizer, and wah pedal. If you had to decide between the pedals or the amp, what would you pick?
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Depends what you have now.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by flexbuffchest
Ok I am wanting either a peavey xxx combo or pedals for my 6505 combo. What would you buy? I basically only have the isp decimator and am wanting a delay, chorus, overdrive pedal, equalizer, and wah pedal. If you had to decide between the pedals or the amp, what would you pick?

chorus MXR Stereo chorus
Delay Boss DD-3 or MXR Carbon Copy
OD ZW-44 Wylde Overdrive
EQ Boss or MXR
Wah Used Vox or Crybaby, mod it yourself (actually really easy)
this shouldn't come to more than 600$
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Pedals, as the guy a couple of posts up said. The amp is fine.
And the recommendations above me are fantastic
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
xxxOk I am wanting either a peavey xxx combo or pedals for my 6505 combo. What would you buy? I basically only have the isp decimator and am wanting a delay, chorus, overdrive pedal, equalizer, and wah pedal. If you had to decide between the pedals or the amp, what would you pick?[/QUO

homie id buy both
Get the Triple X. I want one really bad. Between the Triple X and the 6505 you have miles and miles of tones covered. The Triple X is a wonderful companion to the 6505. If I had both of those amps I doubt I'd even GAS for anything else until I could afford a Peters amp or maybe a Herbert.
could you sell your current amp and pool the money from that with your 600 and get both?
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
My delimma is that I love the 6505 but am wanting a more brighter distortion and better cleans to cover some other tones I like. If I get the pedals then Im stuck with one badass tone but if I get the xxx then I get two kickass tones! Damn the decisions! Im keeping the 6505 either way though!
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Quote by Highwaytohell
FJA mods to the 6505 to sound like the way you want it

http://www.fjamods.com/5150.html

That actually sounds like a damn decent idea.

I would love to and have thought about it but I just cant seem to trust sending my bigass combo through ups and trust to get it back without damage. Thanx for the reply though!