Have you ever found yourself attracted to a lesbian?

I am a guy with a girlfriend...but,

I have a lesbian friend, and lately I have been thinking that if she were straight, I could see myself dating her.

It's not a physical thing either. She is attractive, don't get me wrong, but she's no Megan Fox either.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Dorkus here, professional homosexual.

I say that you really want to fuck your male friends because she resembles them in personality but has a vagina, and because of society you have forced yourself to believe you are straight/want vag. But the truth is, my friend, you're a homosexual.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

I say that you really want to fuck your male friends because she resembles them in personality but has a vagina, and because of society you have forced yourself to believe you are straight/want vag. But the truth is, my friend, you're a homosexual.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus

I dunno man but that's pretty gay.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

he does indeed have a point. I side with DorkusMalorkus.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Haha Dorkus. I was definitely expecting a reply like yours.
As professional as you may be I think you're a little bit off here.

If I were picturing her with a penis or something maybe I could understand, but nope, I want her vagina.
i've seen some of the dark sides of lesbians, on a train these 2 girls were going at it, fingering and everything, at first i was like WHAT!!! *happiness* but then i noticed they are so rough and not feminine at all.
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Haha Dorkus. I was definitely expecting a reply like yours.
As professional as you may be I think you're a little bit off here.

If I were picturing her with a penis or something maybe I could understand, but nope, I want her vagina.
me thinks the lady doth protest too much. go with Dorkus. you know you wanna.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by seljer

This one is better.

Anyway, an attractive female is an attractive female no matter what her sexual preference.

I have a lesbian friend who thinks we'd be the perfect couple if she wasn't gay and I didn't like metal. (apparently metal is a problem)
Lesbians?

They just haven't met Harrison Ford yet.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I used to have a thing for a lesbian.

She came out of the closet just a couple of days after I decided to make a move. Getting glossed over for a girl doesn't feel very good.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I didn't like metal. (apparently metal is a problem)

tell her your package is hard as metal, maybe that'll win her over

Quote by seljer
tell her your package is hard as metal, maybe that'll win her over

I dunno how well that would go over with my girlfriend especially since they're friends.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

This.
Let us say for the sake of this thread that I switch it up (since I'm female) to "Have you ever found yourself attracted to a gay guy?" The answer is yes, twice, and I failed miserably at converting them...
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
I have a friend that would definitely date; she's the only girl I really talk to irl, but she's fat, so I won't date her. I'm really not picky, but fat chicks don't cut it for me.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Does this business offer a good 401k?
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
One of my best friends is a lesbian... Shame really... One hot piece of ass that is!
She's a girl, you're a straight male, just because she won't ever be interested in you like that, doesn't mean that the idea of you being attracted to you. It's possible to be attracted to people who don't feel the same.

Why do you people need simple logical things like this explained? How did you manage to survive life this long?!

gah.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o