Page 1 of 2
wow the kids are really messed up like when i was in grade 8 people were already having sex and drinking and smoking pot and doin LSD and shrooms and stuff and then like about 2 months ago i found out kids in grade 6 were smokin pot, anyone else finding out the kids are messed up?theres nothing wrong here our neighbourhood is really nice everyone is really nice here i cant really find out why kids would start doin that so early
Quote by Z0S07657
i cant really find out why kids would start doin that so early

and why would they start doing it 2 years later?
because if they didn't do any of that shit, they would be losers with no lives....you don't need any grade requirements to do pot
It's fun.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by metaldud536
I eat kids.

They taste great with ketchup.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by metaldud536
I eat kids.

Outstanding, you should write a cookbook of some sort.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Not to sound creepy but where do you live
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
thats so unfortunate. I love kids. but i could never finish a whole one.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
bad road? .. . . . oh wait, did you perhaps mean a different lifestyle choice from your own? i think you must have

asswipe
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by Phat Stud 55
So are you trying to say you aren't gonna go down the bad row?

dunno ive bin thinkin about it though
Quote by Z0S07657
wow the kids are really messed up like when i was in grade 8 people were already having sex and drinking and smoking pot and doin LSD and shrooms and stuff and then like about 2 months ago i found out kids in grade 6 were smokin pot, anyone else finding out the kids are messed up?theres nothing wrong here our neighbourhood is really nice everyone is really nice here i cant really find out why kids would start doin that so early

nothin new where im from a couple years ago some girl in this middle school i think 6th or 7th grade had a brick of weed in her locker. same school kids would bring in ninja stars and knives. they had lockdown probably 3 or 4 times a month, k-9 would come in and search kids would always get caught. dont get me started on the highschool.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by Z0S07657
dunno ive bin thinkin about it though

I think what the pit is trying to say is ... instead of going down that "bad road" and becoming like the other kids, you should restrain yourself and ..................

EAT THEM!
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
well exept for the drugs heavier than weed none of this is a seriouse problem.Weed isnt as bad as its cracked up to be,and sex(as long as you are safe about it) is the most important discovery as a teen.The"bad road"you talk about is a fabrication created by people who have never known what it is to live.
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
I remember when I was 15 I had study week before exams and I walked to a shop to buy a drink during school time and I walked past two 6 or 7 year olds who should've been in school walking past with a bag of waterbombs saying how they were going to "fucking hit that fucking old lady next door" And i remember thinking, I hadn't even heard of fuck till I was about 9 or 10, and I wouldn't have started saying it till round 11ish
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by metaldud536
I eat kids.

Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
They want to look cool. That's why everybody started smoking pot in my school. There are only about 5 true crackheads in my school who do it because they like to get high. Though the Middle School section of my school, the kid's balls have yet to drop and the none of the girls are developed. Just remember when they are dropping out of school you'll have a job, money and not be living with your parents.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Most of them do it because their older brother does it. At least one of my friends little brother started smoking at like age 13 i think due to his brother who was 18.
TS is a retard.... you sound even dumber then these kids in your town. Grow up and worry about yourself son.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
That's how it is everywhere dude. EVERYWHERE some kids start smoking pot and dropping acid in 6th grade or before. Your community isn't special.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by pak1351
Yes, and I blame the hip-hop/rap culture

yah dood classic rock doesnt have anything to do with drug use at all dood like totally lol

note: DEVIL'S ADVOCATE ALERT LOL ALERT LOL
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
What age is 6th grade?
I know of 16 year olds who take cocaine. It's stupid, but not unusual.
TRANSFORMICE

I disagree with the fact that people think having sex early in life is immature. I dont think theres anything wrong with responsible protected sex at any point in your life you think you can handle it.
yea same here worlds pretty fcked
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by stoner179
god when i saw the title i thought of The Offsprings song The kids arent alright

Same exact thing going through my mind
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by tallicafan888
What age is 6th grade?
I know of 16 year olds who take cocaine. It's stupid, but not unusual.

In US, 6th grade is like 11-12.
it happens because all kid's think that they're immortal and no harm will ever bestow them regardless of what they do.

personally, i think that if they had any idea of the repercussions of doing they do, they'd drop it instantly (granted they have half a brain).

in my experiences, kids to drugs/drink excessively because they don't fully appreciate the damages they're doing to their bodies, hell i'm guilty of regarding my health in order to feel good and have fun, but naturally you have to draw the line somewhere.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
that's how it works. they were introduced to that shit by someone older. and they introduced it to someone younger, and that's just how the world works. it happens in every city, and sometimes they keep getting younger, and sometimes, they just stop, and it starts getting older again, then comes back down, like a cycle.
Sounds just like my old community. All of the year 8's and up were smoking pot, etc. and were just generally causing trouble whenever they could.

I moved from there a few years ago, and ventured down there again, and guess what? They are still doing the exact same shit they were 3 years ago. These are the people that will be delivering me Chinese Food when I'm out of school.
Quote by Masamune
It's a phase, after a while people realize what's really important....hopefully
and pot isn't bad at all, don't judge

They OP isn't saying it's bad, she's saying that 9- 10 year students are smoking pot, and 12-13 year olds are having sex and dropping LSD. That's ****ed up. that's why are country is currently a shit hole. B/c people like that continue to be stupid and be stupid there entire life. It ruins it for everyone. The whole country is full of this, its the reason we shall fall. Decadence shall be the vice of our undoing.
*Turns on Offspring: The Kids Aren't Alright*

It just keeps getting earlier and earlier TS, I remember back in the olden days of the 90's we didn't even start sex ed until 6th grade... now they're making kids fuck in pre-school so they can be good at it by the time they start doing it in middle school.
its all personal opinion..I mean- if kids doing drugs, having a good time and gettin their screw on is a bad thing to you, then I take it a good road to you is: going to sleep early after studying, waking up fresh for school, working hard your whole life, getting married, having 2 kids, dying at an old age?

Some people like the live fast, die young approach believe it or not.
Page 1 of 2