went to a place that you haven't been to since you were a kid and realized how much smaller that place is compared to your memories of it?

my old neighborhood dissappointed me today
Yes.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
The womb.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Yes, just this morning I visited my old house down at the box factory, oh the memories.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by metaldud536
I stopped by elementary school once last year. It was so small that it could not contain my raging boner.

haha that has to be sigged
this hill i used to think was huge. oh and my christmas tree shrinks every year.
Totally.

It works for people too when you think you used to have to look up at them now you're looking down.
Quote by Masamune
haha that has to be sigged

done.

edit: i guess i took that wrong in that you wanted someone else to sig it. haha whatever im still leaving it though
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
I drove past my pre-school a while back. There was this huge slide there, that 4-year-old Flying Couch that was the hugest damn thing in the world. When we approached the school, I started thinking about it - was I just looking at it through the distorting lens of time?

Nope. I was right - it was huge.
my (old and current) garden.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by metaldud536
I stopped by elementary school once last year. It was so small that it could not contain my raging boner.

You mean those fourth grade dicks didn't fit like they did when you were a 6th grader eh?