Page 1 of 3
HEY GUYS!!

im doing an all nighter because if i try to wake up in 7 hours, il feel like sh!t..so any ideas what i could do to make tehe night go faster (exc drugs, i have weed but i wanna save it <.< >.>

any vids/threads/whatever you could direct me to will be highly appreciated..

thanks guys, your the BESTEST
ENERGY DRINKSSSS and SHIT TONS OF MOUNTAIN DEW!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Go for a two-hour walk. It really helps you stay up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
7 hours of sleep is a good night of sleep for me. I got something 3 in last night.
Quote by darkstar2466
Go for a two-hour walk. It really helps you stay up.

i would, cept im in my pj' and really dont wanna sneak upstairs to get changed again..

and SEE..im not high his time..
If you're saying that you'll be more tired if you sleep for 7 hours than if you don't sleep at all, you'd better reevaluate that statement.

That being said,
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
and SEE..im not high his time..

*high five*

Good going kid. Keep it up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
No drugs, ull wake up a week later.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
go on one of those sites with all the south park episodes and just enjoy yourself.

or fap.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Walk to Mordor. It's the only way.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Try getting eight hours. It's the recommended amount for someone in your age bracket. It's entirely possible that a chronic sleep deficiency is making the nights where you almost get enough not cut it.

Google the "Sleep bank" concept.
You have to sneak around to dress yourself but you can smoke weed?

Go out to your drive way, put your car in neutral, push it, jump under the wheel.
Quote by myvaliantleap
You have to sneak around to dress yourself but you can smoke weed?

Go out to your drive way, put your car in neutral, push it, jump under the wheel.

BWAHAHAH-NO

id have to sneak to my bedroom number 1 to get changed, which is opposite my grans room and i dont wanna wake her, then id have to sneak into bedroom number two which is opposite my mums room to get teh weedz..

and plus i have a heart disease and when i smoke weed my heart rate races and i get really high blood pressure, so im weed free as long as i can last

(and thanks guy above the guy above me)
Quote by jtemkin42
you need some POWER THIRST

And some Brawndo.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Not a problem. I used to have the same issue as you. I wanted to stay up and have as much fun as possible, but when I slept it was not quality.

what do you mean by 'when i slept' im in the UK here, so its 1:27 right now, im thinkin of just staying awake, then going to school..and just catching up on my sleep on the bus back (a 45 min drive) and then just chill-axing at home so i can get som erest, and tehn going to bed at 9 so i get SOME sleep, FYI i would of been asleep at 9:30 but i remembered i had some homework to do..which kept me up until 12 >.<
Anything w/ cold water.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Find a video game or something to dominate. A single player RPG can occupy hours and hours of time if it's interesting enough.

I also wouldn't suggest marijuana at all. I use it as a sleep aid, so I don't think it'll help you stay awake. Although, an hallucinogenic psychedelic like LSD would keep you wide awake. Ha.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Find a video game or something to dominate. A single player RPG can occupy hours and hours of time if it's interesting enough.

I also wouldn't suggest marijuana at all. I use it as a sleep aid, so I don't think it'll help you stay awake. Although, an hallucinogenic psychedelic like LSD would keep you wide awake. Ha.

not that i can smoke weed without the perpetual risk of dying *cries*

but FYI, i had a weed shisha two nights ago, they get you quite high for the amount of weed you use..
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
BWAHAHAH-NO

id have to sneak to my bedroom number 1 to get changed, which is opposite my grans room and i dont wanna wake her, then id have to sneak into bedroom number two which is opposite my mums room to get teh weedz..

and plus i have a heart disease and when i smoke weed my heart rate races and i get really high blood pressure, so im weed free as long as i can last

(and thanks guy above the guy above me)

I see.

I have sleeping problems as well. I get roughly 2.5 hours of sleep a night. My life sucks because of it.
Quote by myvaliantleap
I see.

I have sleeping problems as well. I get roughly 2.5 hours of sleep a night. My life sucks because of it.

i share your pain man
tbh i was sick of waking up late for school..so if i dont sleep..i cant wake up late?..

This shit'll keep you up FOREVER. It's actually dangerous for you.

From Wikipedia:

"There are several warnings on the container, including "Do not drink while pregnant," "Keep out of reach of children," and "Do not drink on an empty stomach", amongst other things. Some users have reported that they have experienced trembling, increased body temperature, sweating, headaches, and nausea when consumed on an empty stomach. The product also carries labels warning consumers not to use it if they are under the age of 18, and the item tends to be age-restricted in many retail outlets, including Wal-Mart. The Navy Exchange has imposed a limit of one Redline per customer due to concerns of sailors potentially overdosing."
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
anyone else got any fun things tey can think of?..im started to feel tired now

i usually feel tired between 3-4/555, and after that im wide awake..

should be good :|
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
anyone else got any fun things tey can think of?..im started to feel tired now

i usually feel tired between 3-4/555, and after that im wide awake..

should be good :|

night
Do what 97.8 of male americans do.FAP THE NIGHT AWAY!
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Cheers for the comments on my profile.

Check all the links in my sig for some amusing sites.
Inc. the period
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
I dont think i have ever seen you in a thread, the hurt within.does that mean we are all about to die?
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
I can hope, can't I?

I post all the time, usually when I close a thread, that or you'll find me in any computer thread/football/F1/Gaming/Photography threads. Or Songwriting and Lyrics.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Page 1 of 3