im looking 4 a tube for below $300 and mabye some fx i play primarily punk pop on an epi les paul i want a tone similar to something like paramore any reccomendations?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
are you gigging, and would you be able to save up more money?
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Do you gig and can you buy used?

If you gig and can't buy used, I'd recommend a Crate V33 or a Crate V50 as probably the only amps you'd be able to afford in that range.

If you don't gig, look into those amps also but also consider an Epiphone Valve Junior, Crate V18 or even a Fender Champion with maybe a Big Muff. But really, if you're playing pop-punk you shouldn't be using too many effects.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i play little gigs (50ish people) very rarely and i can save up 2 about $400
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I looked on Craigslist for you, but this is pretty much the only decent amp I could find in your price range.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/800535473.html
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'd say take one of the Crates or the used Flextone.
Quote by Cathbard
looks good but i dont quite need 50W anything in the 25W range honestly id rather buy new
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
If you plan to gig, you'll need 50w SS. And you aren't going to get a great amp in your price range new. Used is the best option.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by jsaatsaz
looks good but i dont quite need 50W anything in the 25W range honestly id rather buy new

but with a price range that low, you sort of don't have a choice... unless you want to sacrifice quality?

Buying used is the only way to get more bang for your buck.
O O

___
kk il look into it thx
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
If you want new, they only way to go is the Crate.
Quote by Cathbard