It's one of the best looking Jazzes i've seen in a long time, but I can't make out anything on the headstock.
I'm thinking Fender, but I'm not sure

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
it might be a custom bass or maybe even a custom paintjob. but it looks like a custom to me. i dont think its a regular but im not an expert on fenders.
thats the bassist for Dance Gavin Dance, one of the few "hardcore" bands that actually has **musicians** in their band, and sound good.

but as far as the bass goes, their bass player USED to play a fender marcus miller jazz.

looks like a new bass player and bass too tho, def. some kind of fender jazz.
could it be like a cusomized aerodyne thing coz its got the p and j pickups
Quote by dado23
could it be like a cusomized aerodyne thing coz its got the p and j pickups

They come as a PJ.
Its definitely nothing stock that you can just buy from any Fender dealer. Its probably parts jazz.
^+1

Warmoth maybe (I'm guessing based on the exotic top)?
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
sanded and refinished Aerodyne , even the headstock looks bare + refinished with a stain looks great. I WANT ONE....got me looking at the other version, available in Blue, Crimson and Natural PStyle...man these Aerodynes are sweet....

I Saved the pic and zoomed way in on it and the headstock is in fact blank....and the body is very thick which leads me to believe its not in fact an Aerodyne now im stumped...but def refinished cause the stain is way uneven and "cool" lookin
I'd have to say it's a warmoth build, personally. That's what I would guess if I had to. The body is too thick for an aerodyne. I have to add, though, that that's a damn good-looking bass.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Your41Plague12
I'd have to say it's a warmoth build, personally. That's what I would guess if I had to. The body is too thick for an aerodyne. I have to add, though, that that's a damn good-looking bass.

Completely agree. You can definitely get similar necks from them.
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_necks.cfm?type=bass
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I'd be shocked if it wasn't this neck:

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_necks.cfm?type=bass&start=1&menuItem=1&itemNumber=BN1716&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

with this body:

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_necks.cfm?type=bass&start=1&menuItem=1&itemNumber=BN1716&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

Check out some of the laminated top options that are offered at the bottom. The "Imbuia" one catches my eye as being close to that, but with the guy's is just stained, laquered, etc.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Thanks guys, I'm definately tempted to get a build like that going myself.

And to "PedRoFTWkiddies": Yeah they have a new bassist now, the old one left along with their original screamer.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
i liked their old stuff a lot better.

i have their new album, and in all honesty, it sounds like they ran out of ideas for lyrics, so they just dropped F bombs in every sentence.

rather sad if u ask me.