Poll: girls
Poll Options
View poll results: girls
ugly-nice
17 37%
hot-mean
29 63%
Voters: 46.
would you rather be with an ugly girl who was nice and sweet and loving on the inside, or a chick with a rockin' bod who is overpowering, really mean, a bitch etc.?
Depends, and I stuck with this girl forever? Or with her for a week?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

The hot chick. I wouldn't feel bad giving her a knucklesandwhich.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Balance is needed.

I'll take a meh-looking girl with an actual personality (i.e. not ALWAYS a bitch or ALWAYS a sweetheart) over either of the choices.
We need more information. Who has the bigger breasts? Who swallows?

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Slash 602
I'd rather be single.

This.

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
Always follow your penis.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Ones whos nice and hot, i couldnt settle for a hot asswhole or a nice ugly ass chic... Im just an asswhole like that...
Quote by Slash 602
I'd rather be single.

this guy knows what he's talking about...dating sucks no matter what, I don't know about the rest of you but I've gotten over wishing I had a girl around to keep me company and to take care of.....well...other things, quite a while ago. I used to wish I was dating someone when I was single, and when I was dating someone I always thought "god damn it, I wish I didn't have to deal with her shit." Coming to the realization that being single sucks about as much as dating but with a lot less work involved, I'm perfectly content without a nice ugly girl or a bitchy hot girl.
Quote by metaldud536
Well my penis is telling to go to the bathroom and get some toilet paper and then come back and sit down. Should I?

Use your pecker like a toilet paper holster.

It'll come in handy sometime, trust me.

Edit: In hindsight, this is probably one of the worst puns ever.
Quote by metaldud536
Well my penis is telling to go to the bathroom and get some toilet paper and then come back and sit down. Should I?

YES

Well, what are you waiting for!
GOGOGOGOGOGO
ohai little sig.
does the hot chick put out? if so, then definitely her.

also, it depends on the level of ugliness. if she's just "meh" but has some artistic talent (i.e. guitar, piano, vocals, etc), she's automatically way more attractive than someone of similar look but without the said qualities.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Demonikk
YES

Well, what are you waiting for!
GOGOGOGOGOGO

Quote by RU Experienced?
Use your pecker like a toilet paper holster.

It'll come in handy sometime, trust me.

Edit: In hindsight, this is probably one of the worst puns ever.