I'm a senior, and so far, this is the worst year of school ever.

First thing, I used to always love band, but I really hate it this year. I don't mind the band director, but he's too sensitive about other people's feelings or whatever, like calling someone a fag is racist. I also hate all the people in band, other than most of the drumline; they're all really immature and they embarrass me, since I'm with them all the time. They're (band members and director) just really over dramatic about everything, and idk. After football games and other band events, I'm always just really angry about everything, and I don't want to be.

Next is my English class. I feel like school in general, especially my AP English class, is completely worthless now. I learn nothing. My teacher is completely retarded. She'll bullshit about her family and other stupid stuff for the entire class, and if you start your own conversation with someone, she gets mad. Then, at the end of the period, she'll assign a few essays that are due the next day, and they're not easy ones. In all of last year that I had her, and this so far too, I truly don't feel like I've learned anything. I also have Art II, which I don't really like because I just don't like art, but I think that's just this semester.

I'm also not a very talkative person, and my only two friends that I'm really myself around are in college, and I don't talk to them too often anymore. They're coming over Saturday, but that'll have been two weeks since I've seen one of them, and almost a full month since I've seen the other one. I can't find a job anymore, so all I really do is go to school, come home and do homework if I have any, and then go to my room and play guitar and xbox live until I go to bed.

The only thing I have to look forward to is graduating, because I'll never have to see anyone from school again. I really don't like the people there. The whole time I was at school today, I was just in a really pissed off mood, because I don't want to be there at all. I really don't want to feel like this every day until June. Is my senior year supposed to suck this bad?
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Grow a pair, Nancy

Agreed.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Grow a pair, Nancy

+1
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Find music that you like, listen and play this music on your chosen instrument. When shit gets rough you will take comfort in your music, and it will all go away.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Grow a pair, Nancy

This.

Calling someone a fag is actually pretty offensive.

Maybe if you didn't complain so much things would be better?
omg r u kidding me?? senior year is the best year ever. no work and the techers dont care what you do. ur crazy
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
There's probably people like you at your school. You should find them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Seryaph
This.

Calling someone a fag is actually pretty offensive.

Maybe if you didn't complain so much things would be better?

Well I mean just calling my friend a fag. The band director gets really pissed.
dude chill out its high school its the most important four years of your life....oh wait a minute.....thats right...its not. just have some f'ing fun you're a senior party hard.
Quote by Kensai
There's probably people like you at your school. You should find them.

There's just over 300 people. Not a large variety.

Quote by doompers7491
omg r u kidding me?? senior year is the best year ever. no work and the techers dont care what you do. ur crazy

My teachers all have the mentality that once you're a senior, you need to do more work than you've done previously, to prepare you for college.