Page 1 of 2
ok so pit i wanna se the besto of you, post some good pranks here, nothing about cum blood on x person or, rape him. i mean REAL PRANKS.

Simple pranks: pranks: easy to reverse.

1) Duct tape things to the ceilings/walls etc. you can duct tape a door too,

2) Duct tape someones feet when theyre sleeping, and theyll fall when they get up.

3)Take a lock one without a combination and slap it on someones locker and don't give them the key.

Cool pranks: Youll be laguhed at for a long time.

1) Put some chemical that reacts with water in the shower head/toilet/sink.

2) Use some kind of super glue to stick things( doorbells, doors, zippers etc).

3) Put open ketchup packes under the toilet seat, when someone sits down itll seem like theyre on there period.

4) Take a dump in someones toilet tank and watch when someone flushes and shit goes down.

5) Take a bunch of mousetraps, and set them, and then place them (quietly of course) around someones bed as they are sleeping, with enough for about three feet from bed covered in mouse traps. then, set off fire alarm. Run into said persons room, freak out, and run out.

6) Take three pigs, and number them on the side really big with a sharpie as "1", "2", and "4"...release them in a school or building and watch the people remain pissed forever as they try to find and remove "3"

EPIC pranks: self explained.

1)What you need is:

A Large box of the shittiest tea you can find (100 teabags at least)
Lots of yeast
Lots of sugar

Empty each teabag of its contents, then fill it 2/3 sugar and the rest with yeast.
Make like a huge pile of them so you can be sure you won't run out. Also, make
sure to staple together the top of the tea bags so they are sealed closed.

Now for the fun part: Find a building to sabotage, preferably a school of some sort
or maybe a dorm. Visit each bathroom and flush 5-10 baggies down the toilet. Then
make sure to STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE PLACE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
The entire sewer system will be infested with colonies of fermenting yeast and as a result
feces will be oozing all over the place - out of every toilet, sink, shower drain, and anything
else connected to the sewers.

PS: For even more cruelty, throw in some thick rubber gloves filled halfway with the same
mixture plus water. Flush them down along with everything else (you might have to down
size them a bit). Many people will be wondering what is bursting inside their walls...
until shit comes oozing out everywhere and there is not a single spared pipe in the building.

Any recomendations or similar pm me.

Thanks to:
lord_yggdrasill
justin129
Demonikk
Skierinanutshel
Austin_Scharosc
Guitarfreak217
McDreads
SlackerBabbath
n0m0ret3ars
Skierinanutshel
Last edited by nithin909 at Oct 1, 2008,
friend of a friend covered her boss's office in tin foil.

...and I literally mean every square inch of it. every item on his desk. every book. the computer. everything.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Haven't done any pranks myself but some ass covered my office in tinfoil once.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Find this stuff called No More Nails
It sticks anything to anything
If you can't think of a thousand uses for it then you may as well just give up now
ohai little sig.
i read this one story about how kurt cobain recorded at the very end of a blank tape for his room mate, "harry (or someones name), i'm coming for you." he then went into his room mate's room, put the tape in a player at the very beginning, right before his room mate went to bed, and pressed play...
When your at camp put a nail in the hole on the thing you use to zip up the sleeping bag and hammer it onto the bed/floor/wall/whatever. Either they wont suspect a thing and find out they have to move the bag to zip/unzip it or sleep on the wall :P
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
ken posted on my threadd

admeonikk i dont mean ir for me i meant this thread to be like the hot chicks thread were every1 posts hot chicks, here everyone post prank so if someone needs a prank he can come here.

and ill be putting the best opnes on teh first post
Quote by Kensai
Haven't done any pranks myself but some ass covered my office in tinfoil once.
Kensai, you are one of the only people that actually make me lol. Really. I actually let out a little chuckle that time.
Quote by nithin909
ken posted on my threadd

admeonikk i dont mean ir for me i meant this thread to be like the hot chicks thread were every1 posts hot chicks, here everyone post prank so if someone needs a prank he can come here.

and ill be putting the best opnes on teh first post

In that case, my mate passed out at a friend's house and I wrote on about 2000 post-it notes '*his name* bums men' and stuck them EVERYWHERE

Same guy passed out at another friend's house and we taped his feet together and woke him up. He stood up, fell over and we taped him to the wall.

Another time we put plastic bags on our heads like KKK masks and woke him up and chased him down the street with golf clubs

We **** with that guy a bit too much
ohai little sig.
Bullion cube in shower head is the greatest prank ever.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
My friends friend called the suicide hotline. He was telling them about how much more he couldn't take it then lit off a firecracker. The response of the lady on the other line was priceless.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I made this thread like a year ago...
at school me and my friends will put ketchup/condiment packets on the toilet seats so when you sit down it squirts all over your pants and it makes dudes look like their on their period. Also, you can put those popper things that you throw on the ground under the toilet seats or just around. We have this courtyard that we just drop them in randomly and no one knows what it is yet. One time we had these super cool Japanese ones and they chipped of a chunk of the toilet seat... We don't use those ones anymore...
Any body have electric pencil sharpeners at school that teachers let students use? Anyways, walk up to the sharpener stick your pencil in there and walk off.

Sticking folded up Ketchup packages under toilets seats is funny also.
You've probably never heard of this one. It is quite similar to the sponge in the
toilet trick except much more vicious. My friend did this at one of the residence
halls at his college and they had to evacuate half the building. He was expelled for doing it
-- he couldn't keep his mouth shut about his heroic feat -- so be careful whom you telling about
your deeds. Let's get down to business. What you need is:

A Large box of the shittiest tea you can find (100 teabags at least)
Lots of yeast
Lots of sugar

Empty each teabag of its contents, then fill it 2/3 sugar and the rest with yeast.
Make like a huge pile of them so you can be sure you won't run out. Also, make
sure to staple together the top of the tea bags so they are sealed closed.

Now for the fun part: Find a building to sabotage, preferably a school of some sort
or maybe a dorm. Visit each bathroom and flush 5-10 baggies down the toilet. Then
make sure to STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE PLACE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
The entire sewer system will be infested with colonies of fermenting yeast and as a result
feces will be oozing all over the place - out of every toilet, sink, shower drain, and anything
else connected to the sewers.

PS: For even more cruelty, throw in some thick rubber gloves filled halfway with the same
mixture plus water. Flush them down along with everything else (you might have to down
size them a bit). Many people will be wondering what is bursting inside their walls...
until shit comes oozing out everywhere and there is not a single spared pipe in the building
Quote by Skierinanutshel
duct taped peoples doors shut last year....duct taped someone to the ceiling.....shaving creamed some peoples doors.... made a wall of empty dr. pepper cans and put it at the top of the stairs....

In this band I used to be in, we once mummified our drummer in gaffer tape, (he had shorts on and no shirt) threw him in a soundproof studio, locked the door, turned out the lights and left him there for 2 hours.

He screamed like a baby when we unwrapped him.
Quote by nithin909
whats that?

It is a cube you put into water and it makes chicken broth, same concept in the shower, it sprays chicken broth.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
What do you know about chemical reactions? Cirtain chemicals when mixed together can do all sorts of wonderful things, from creating vast amounts of foam to amazing colours and even lots of smoke.
So how do we get chemicals to mix together in a truly unique way that just screams PRANK!
We turn to our trusty friend the toilet of course.
Place one chemical in the sistern and the other chemical in the bowl, and the next time someone flushes, instant chemical reaction.
I've seen someone's bathroom completely filled with foam, right up to the ceiling after someone did this trick.
Oh! I got another one!

Take a lock one without a combination and slap it on someones locker and don't give them the key.

I plan on doing this to a person sometime this year.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
What do you know about chemical reactions? Cirtain chemicals when mixed together can do all sorts of wonderful things, from creating vast amounts of foam to amazing colours and even lots of smoke.
So how do we get chemicals to mix together in a truly unique way that just screams PRANK!
Place one chemical in the sistern and the other chemical in the bowl, and the next time someone flushes, instant chemical reaction.
I've seen someone's bathroom completely filled with foam, right up to the ceiling after someone did this trick.

the only problem i see with that, is that most public restrooms use toilets without bowls, at least from my personal observations.
are yall familiar with an "upper decker"?
it's when you take a dump in the tank of someones toilet.
the reactions are priceless.
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Buy me an amp and I will marry you
Quote by SlackerBabbath

And what might some of these chemical combinations be?
Purely for reasearch, I assure you!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
haha
put cling film over the rim of the toilet
but under the seat.
if done well, you can't notice it
so the person just pisses on it
and panicks hahaha
Quote by wtf290
And what might some of these chemical combinations be?
Purely for reasearch, I assure you!

Bread Soda & Vinegar
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
ha, i just remembered one we did to a friend of mine two summers ago.

take a bunch of mousetraps, and set them, and then place them (quietly of course) around someones bed as they are sleeping, with enough for about three feet from bed covered in mouse traps. then, set off fire alarm (it was in a house, so it wasnt that bad). run into said persons room, freak out, and run out.

as he woke up and jumped out of bed, lawlz ensued.
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Oct 1, 2008,
take three pigs, and number them on the side really big with a sharpie as "1", "2", and "4"...release them in a school or building and watch the people remain pissed forever as they try to find and remove "3"
Quote by n0m0ret3ars
take three pigs, and number them on the side really big with a sharpie as "1", "2", and "4"...release them in a school or building and watch the people remain pissed forever as they try to find and remove "3"

wat.
^ We did that.
We also filled the locks with superglue, photoshopped pics of the principal and pasted them 'round school and let off a box of crickets in the assembly hall.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
One of the funniest things I ever did was as follows:

There was this new family that moved in next door to me. I decided I hated the daughter and we were both starting high school the next week.

My friend (who lived behind these jerks) and I made up a bunch of fliers that said "PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT" and put her address. We also put BYOB but there will be plenty there as well.

My high school had 4000 kids. We stayed after school and put these flyers everywhere.

Every hallway, every corridor door, everywhere we could think of. Then for the next day (school started on a thurs) we heard people saying, "You tell your parents you're staying at my house and I'll tell them I'm staying at your house" - this girl had no friends becasue she was new and I just satyed quiet.

A lot of people said to me, is that your house? and i would say no, but it must be close.

I also had the girl in my study hall by chance and she was in tears! LOL!!!!

So Friday night comes and like 5000 cars were going up the street all night long looking for the party.

A lot of people hated her after this because they thought she tried to throw a party to be popular and then chickened out and a lot of people prolly gave her the benefit of the doubt. How I never got in trouble I have not a clue.

Another time these same people got locked out of the house. So we called every pizza place in the phone book - this was before caller ID and ordered them a pizza - note - if you ever want to do this make a legit order like 2 large cheese and some sodas nobody is going to deliver 50 anchocvie and onion pizzas without checking.

One of the pizza men came and argued with the dad and left and we were laughing as we watched from his house.

About 5 minutes later like 10 pizza guys showed up all at once. We probably called 20 places, but 10 or 11 showed up. It was awesome. The guy was yelling and pointing at my freinds house.

LOL
Quote by lord_yggdrasill
are yall familiar with an "upper decker"?
it's when you take a dump in the tank of someones toilet.
the reactions are priceless.

, what actually happens when you do that?
^ all that does is make pee come down through the tank. If you want to mess with someone's toilet you get a pinkie ball and shove it down into the pipe with the handle of a plunger and refill the toilet with water.
Quote by justin129
Oh! I got another one!

Take a lock one without a combination and slap it on someones locker and don't give them the key.

I plan on doing this to a person sometime this year.

That's stupid. A janitor will just cut it off.

Better prank is to break into a locker - hit a combination with a text book and they pop open - and steal all the books inside.

then the person needs to pay for the books!

LOL
Quote by joeymaxx
, what actually happens when you do that?

I'm going to assume it...ferments.
whatthefedit:
Quote by n0m0ret3ars

I'm sick of hearing this. It's a good idea, but everyone keeps suggesting it for senior prank, and it's not very realistic. How exactly do you plan on sneaking a full grown pig into the school, let alone three?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Oct 14, 2008,
I'm pretending to be gay. My best friend (female) is going to take me shopping on a regular basis now. When she starts to change, I'll break the news. Hilarity will ensue.
Quote by Royal Celebi
I'm pretending to be gay. My best friend (female) is going to take me shopping on a regular basis now. When she starts to change, I'll break the news. Hilarity will ensue.

That's not funny it just shows you want to come out of the closet.
Page 1 of 2