Up for sale is a Dean electric guitar. Its is pearl white, with very few dings. There is only 3 dings i can spot and only 1 was big enough to get on the camera, even though it was less an a q-tips end size. The guitar has a very clean sounds to it. It has a 5 way switch, 2 tone and 1 volume knob, a 22fret fretboard. The headstock says dean and is in great shape, so are the tuning keys. I honestly cannot find the model of this dean, I beleive it is no longer made, because I don't see it anywhere. It has a stratocaster body. You will be more than pleased with this guitar. No paint loss anywhere. 3 pickups on it, all work great.

Here is a pic of the ding, the other ones arent this big and this one isnt big at all- 1 of 3

bbh

This is the ibanez amp. It is like new, can play clean or with distortion. This amp has many features for a 15wt. Like new, no muff to the sound. Also have booklet for it.

Here is the effects pedal, comes with 81 effects! This thing is absolutely awesome, also have the extra cord to attatch (2 snake cords included). It is a korg
Like new

here Is the gigbag that comes too, can hold the guitar has 2 straps, a handle and 3 additional pouches.
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/985/dsc02148ld2.jpg

And finnally, the whole lot together. Everything shown is included, this is an awesome deal.

I am asking 350 for this lot which is a great deal. this guitar is in awesome condition, along with everything else. Money only, Pickup in putnam county, NY or possiblly montauk ny. Thanks for looking, will take additional photos if anyone needs them.
Nick
putnam county??? whereabouts? im from carmel
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight