Page 1 of 5
Tell us where you work, and something that we wouldn't know, or wouldn't want to know.

Myself, I work at Burger King. There aren't many bad secrets, but if we don't like you (confusing order, sent back because we forgot 1 pickle), we won't cook your bacon or we'll wipe your cheese on us.
I stick my wiener in all the burgers, I'm not going to tell you where I work though, that would take away from the excitement.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I collect cans cans along side the road because they're worth, like, almost nothing but after a few months of saving up i can get a case of beer just for recycling.
I work at the CIA.

Wannaknowmysecrets?!
Quote by tommyt
you see what youve done draken youve unleashed airplay upon unsuspecting teens, damn you and your self righteous reportyness

buttsecks?

"Cookies? Who said you could eat *my* cookies?!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
I used to work at a pub
Thought that was froth on top of your pint?

Muahahaa
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
I used to work at a pub
Thought that was froth on top of your pint?

Muahahaa

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i work at walmart. i do not wear pants when i stand behind the cash register.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
I work at Fort Knox. I steel at lease 1 gold bar a month......
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Thornography
Tell us where you work, and something that we wouldn't know, or wouldn't want to know.

Myself, I work at Burger King. There aren't many bad secrets, but if we don't like you (confusing order, sent back because we forgot 1 pickle), we won't cook your bacon or we'll wipe your cheese on us.

hopefully thats only your burger king
I work at Area 51, I has secretz

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
I used to work at walgreens. You know when you go to get your photos developed and it takes 1 hour to do? Well it actually takes like 15-20 minutes. 10 minutes if they are normal sized order of digital prints.

Also one of the assistant managers ****ed an underaged girl...
I don't get it TS, autistic people such as yourself can't get a burger order correct and to "get back" at the person who asks for what they wanted you rub it against your hairy man tits?

If the same thing happened to you wouldn't you be angry?
Quote by Masamune
I used to work at walgreens. You know when you go to get your photos developed and it takes 1 hour to do? Well it actually takes like 15-20 minutes. 10 minutes if they are normal sized order of digital prints.

You bastards . . . I always suspected this . . .
Also whenever somebody asked me if there was a certain item in the back of the store and if they were being a prick I would walk to the back and pretend to check. Strike up a conversation with whichever employee was back there and walk back to tell the person that we had just run out of that item.
Work at a place that does background checks and we have the dumbest conviction of the day / name of the day type of things.

PS: Did anyone know you can get charged for farting and fanning it in the direction of an officer?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't get it TS, autistic people such as yourself can't get a burger order correct and to "get back" at the person who asks for what they wanted you rub it against your hairy man tits?

If the same thing happened to you wouldn't you be angry?

There's a difference between them sending a burger back if we forgot bacon in a "cheeseburger with bacon" and if we put 3 pickles instead of 4 in a Whopper, at 6:00 pm right in the middle of rush hour.
I work at AMC Theatres. Lots of stuff to say:

1. If you ever try to fool the theatre (sneak in a movie, ask a friend to take the food away before we ring you up so we might forget to charge something, etc.) you are not fooling us. 9/10 times we know what you're trying to do, but we just don't care.

2. Mice and rats.

3. We don't really clean the theatres well, and most of the stuff we just sweep under the chairs in the aisles.

4. (I don't do this) Some people charge adults for adult prices when they pay with cash, but they ring up a child's price ticket and keep the profit.

5. Sometimes at concession people will ask you to pay for everything you bought, but they will secretly "forget" to charge you one item on the register, and they'll keep the profit from the item.

6. We purposely fill the drinks up with tons of ice so that we don't have to wait so long to get the cup full.

7. Virtually everyone that works at the movies has become much more racist since they started,because we deal with people of a very broad spectrum, and stereotypes tend to be true 80% of the time.

8. Turn the lights on in the theatres and the seats are dirty as f*ck. You have no idea.

9. We sometimes skip cleaning theatres because we don't feel like it.
Quote by The Madcap
I work at AMC Theatres. Lots of stuff to say:

1. If you ever try to fool the theatre (sneak in a movie, ask a friend to take the food away before we ring you up so we might forget to charge something, etc.) you are not fooling us. 9/10 times we know what you're trying to do, but we just don't care.

2. Mice and rats.

3. We don't really clean the theatres well, and most of the stuff we just sweep under the chairs in the aisles.

4. (I don't do this) Some people charge adults for adult prices when they pay with cash, but they ring up a child's price ticket and keep the profit.

5. Sometimes at concession people will ask you to pay for everything you bought, but they will secretly "forget" to charge you one item on the register, and they'll keep the profit from the item.

6. We purposely fill the drinks up with tons of ice so that we don't have to wait so long to get the cup full.

7. Virtually everyone that works at the movies has become much more racist since they started,because we deal with people of a very broad spectrum, and stereotypes tend to be true 80% of the time.

8. Turn the lights on in the theatres and the seats are dirty as f*ck. You have no idea.

9. We sometimes skip cleaning theatres because we don't feel like it.

So basically, you work only when you want to?

Neat.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i used to sleep in the warehouse when i worked at canadian tire
thats all i got
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
I work at a clothing place and hate all of the music. I also talk shit about every customer who comes in and out of there, and I hardly ever actually do any work when it's slow, I just pretend to by touching the stacks of shirts so my manager thinks I'm straightening things up.
Yeah. Pretty exciting stuff.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Thornography
There's a difference between them sending a burger back if we forgot bacon in a "cheeseburger with bacon" and if we put 3 pickles instead of 4 in a Whopper, at 6:00 pm right in the middle of rush hour.

So it's that big of a deal to put a pickle on a sandwich that you'd resort to rubbing their cheese on yourself to get vengeance on that son of a biitch?
most older referees love summer time cause of all the milf

Yelling at a referee will never help you get any calls... it only helps make those questionable calls much easier heheh.
Quote by Thornography

I worked in the public relations field, and the client is always right.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

I used to work at Staples. Staples brand is often the exact same thing as the brand name items we sell. For example, the Staples tape is made by 3M up to the same standards as Scotch tape, so you're paying less for the same thing.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I work at a clothing place and hate all of the music. I also talk shit about every customer who comes in and out of there, and I hardly ever actually do any work when it's slow, I just pretend to by touching the stacks of shirts so my manager thinks I'm straightening things up.

Lemme guess ...Hot Topic
Quote by Sooopo
I used to work at Staples. Staples brand is often the exact same thing as the brand name items we sell. For example, the Staples tape is made by 3M up to the same standards as Scotch tape, so you're paying less for the same thing.

I thought Staples was a beverage too... Am I right?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JeanMi36
So basically, you work only when you want to?

Neat.
A lot of workers there don't have much motivation. Where we work, there's a lot of loopholes, so they can treat us really sh*tty without getting in trouble (Ex. giving 12-14 hour shifts without even asking the employee, we're only allowed one 15-minute break a day, etc.).
I worked at a car wash. The kind where you pay me and one other dude, we scrub your car and and send you on a track through a wash with shammies, wax, and a dry off at the end. The two waxes (polish and something else, can't remember) are an extra $3, but honestly we used to just hit the button depending on if you were nice or not. Nice people got both waxes even if they didn't pay for them. Jerks didn't, even if they DID pay.

Tipping, on the other hand, changed everything! :banana:
Quote by Pleasure2kill

Do you work at Mazza Gallerie? We should, like, totally hang out and make fun of people who come into your store some time.
I work at a daycare and I knock those kids around when they're being little bastards and no one's watching.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by MetalheadforJC
I work at Fort Knox. I steel at lease 1 gold bar a month......

How much do those bars weigh?
Quote by RU Experienced?
So it's that big of a deal to put a pickle on a sandwich that you'd resort to rubbing their cheese on yourself to get vengeance on that son of a biitch?

I have to agree with the Burger King guy. I worked at Five Guys and it's very different when you're behind the counter. People are extremely rude and picky, and they know it. I know in your mind most of the requests made by customers are probably normal and called for, but after having worked in a place like that I can tell you that they aren't. And there are way more assholes out there then I ever imagined. A little armpit on their cheese is just mild karma.

Quote by damian_91
Quote by ViperScale
most older referees love summer time cause of all the milf

Yelling at a referee will never help you get any calls... it only helps make those questionable calls much easier heheh.

+1 to the second one (wtf is up with the 1st?)
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JeanMi36
I thought Staples was a beverage too... Am I right?

Not that I know of.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Do you work at Mazza Gallerie? We should, like, totally hang out and make fun of people who come into your store some time.

Haha nope. I work at a mall called Tysons Corner.

Quote by damian_91
Page 1 of 5