I was thinking, cause I saw Brand new in Indianapolis the other day, and some girl nearly died. They stopped the show for a good 20 minutes because apparently this girl had a siezure, lost consciousness, and some moron security guard tried to MOVE HER.

I literally saw this girl getting CPR on the floor (that's when I decided not to stand around and watch any more). Thankfully, she ended up being okay.

Anyways, that's probably the scariest/most messed up thing I'll ever see at a show. Share yours.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
GG Allin
look it up
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I saw myself fall asleep on the ground when i was 11. Lynyrd Skynyrd sucked when i was dumb.
hey thats really scary anyways i was a show and some guy was climbing some pipe that was really high and like he was head banging and then he slippedgot his shirt caught in a hook and was like hanging over hte crowd and i wud of caught him but every1 had to be an idiot and move out of the way but luckily me and 4 other guys grabbed him but i got hurt really bad but i got a free guitar
the lead singer of the bled spit on the stage and the threw it into the crowd and started spiting on every one he could find, not nearly as good as yours but watever
i saw some darrel guy get shot....as you can imagine, they cancelled the rest of the show.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by hell_monkey
GG Allin
look it up

haha for sure never been to one but have watched it seems like a good experience to go ape shit, probably keeps people from going crazy
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by vmanoman
i saw some darrel guy get shot....as you can imagine, they cancelled the rest of the show.

lmfao
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
i was crowd surfing or kind of walking and i kicked some girl in the face and ****ed up her nose
i felt kinda bad but she wasnt paying attention so i forgot about it and jumped back in the pit
and apparently getting a dr. martin to the face hurts ALOT
numerous girls in mini skirt crowd surfing and fingers going where they dont belong
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
I saw KC and the sunshine band by force.

/thread.

but seriously, I'm in the punk scene, what HAVEN'T i seen go on at a show?
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Saw a band called sonic syndicate when they were touring with Amon Amarth last December, during their set everyone on the floor sat down turned their backs on the band and unanimously gave them the finger, and of course two random guys jumping up and down waving the finger.
Funny thing is even after all that they still had the balls to keep playing.
Uh I was at a Mxpx Show and Secret weapon we were in the pit and a chick i was with broke her nose and literally 3 min later another chick i was with broke her nose so i was like wtf haha
When I saw Unearth Ken kissed this girl in the crowd that had been flirting with me all night. I asked her if I was going to get some and we went to the back of the club and ****ed.
Some guy climbed the scaffolding tower beside the stage and started waving his arms and such. After a really fat rent-a-cop went up to get him, the guy started to climb back down but fell halfway. Luckily isn't wasn't too terribly high.

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
i've seen people been stripped while crowd surfing. girls are usually good things because they're usually extremely drunk and some of the time not bad looking. but once a guys pants and boxers got pulled down and he came in my direction. thank god for bouncers.

edit: kind of beat to it.
This was pretty funny/crazy I was there.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I was doing first aid work at the Big Day Out in sydney earlier this year and had a few messy casualties (no deaths).

One guy fell in the mosh pit and his neck got trampled. We had to stretcher him out (possible spinal/neck damage). One girl had a dislocated kneecap. It was bulging out to the side; looked pretty hectic...and painful, but she didn't know that, she was on painkillers
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Scene kids at metal gigs.

/thread

they start to HxC and i run after them and punch them in the face, then everyone high fives me. its awsome
at a big concert, like id say 20k people, basically a stadium concert, this guy got past security that was ifnront of the stage and ran after the band and started to head bang with them then as security jumped on stage to get him he jumped back into the crowd, i was like
OMG THAT GUY DESERVES THE ****ING INTERWEBS.
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
Saw a band called sonic syndicate when they were touring with Amon Amarth last December, during their set everyone on the floor sat down turned their backs on the band and unanimously gave them the finger, and of course two random guys jumping up and down waving the finger.
Funny thing is even after all that they still had the balls to keep playing.

I hope that every time you step on stage you are treated like shit.
When I kicked some guy in the balls while I was dancing at a show, actually I've gotten ****ed up dancing quite a lot so I don't care. But yeah much worse stuff fights blood drawn teeth knocked.
I saw someone throw a beer at Scott Wielend at an STP show earlier this month. Actually nevermind, I thought that was pretty ****ing funny actually.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
All the messed up stuff happens to me like being kicked in the head and the nose..and getting grabbed and rubbed up against inappropriately

..and having a fat guy fall on me..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I went to a goldfinger show near my house, not many people, but it was awesome.

Anyways in the middle of this one song, the drummer runs on to the floor with a mic and a twinky. He then pulled down his pants, but the twinky in his ass, and had a guy eat it from there. It was hilarious. Then we made a mini wall of death.
Quote by mcr-fan-405
numerous girls in mini skirt crowd surfing and fingers going where they dont belong

Sounds hot.
Quote by vmanoman

Sounds awesome.
I saw Alice Cooper fall and break a rib on stage, though I didn't even know he broke his rib until I read about it a few days later.