Where can I find a good book that shows all scales in every position?

CAn someone tell me where they learned their scales in all positions?
http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php
You Can get all scales there in any key, shifted across the board for solos an such. It a good tool much better than a chart or a book those things can get moved on accident and it kicks the whole thing off. Once you learn the notes in the scale you can make your own chart but you will learn the whole thing by heart in time. Buying a book would be a waste of 12 dollars you could use on guitar strings.
Quote by Ganshar
http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php
You Can get all scales there in any key, shifted across the board for solos an such. It a good tool much better than a chart or a book those things can get moved on accident and it kicks the whole thing off. Once you learn the notes in the scale you can make your own chart but you will learn the whole thing by heart in time. Buying a book would be a waste of 12 dollars you could use on guitar strings.

OMG!

Dude... I have no words...

There are millions of scales that I have never seen in my life! thanks a million!

I'm VERY thankful! the site is great!
Quote by TheShred201
On a quick note, it would be more beneficial to you to learn the notes of the fretboard and scale construction well as opposed to memorizing patterns.

^This

The vast majority of the above listed scales are harmonically useless, and would sound absolutely terrible unless you were familiar with the theory behind them. Ignore that link and focus on learning the theory behind the major scale.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by TheShred201
On a quick note, it would be more beneficial to you to learn the notes of the fretboard and scale construction well as opposed to memorizing patterns.

+1

Lots of patterns fit several scales, so if you're not careful you can just find yourself learning the exact same thing several times over.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com