Well guys I was playing brothers guitar (one of the first times I played) and I tried to play right handed (because I am right handed) and I couldn't I was horrible so I tried playing left handed and I could play a lot better so I don't know if you have seen my last thread but I was asking about a guitar and they were all right handed, so I just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a lefty guitar. If you haven't seen my last thread, I play Blues, Surf and Hard Rock. Please respond and tell me see good guitars oh and I hate Humbuckers because I like more of a treble sound so please have single coil!
Quote by cytehntr05
wtf is herman li???
Last edited by xxt3hownagexx at Sep 29, 2008,
I just wanted to see If there's any guitar better than a lefty strat.
Quote by cytehntr05
wtf is herman li???
lefty MIM telecaster
lefty MIM stratocaster
or a left schecter with coil-spliting
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
most companies have lef handed models...they just cost more for some reason
Quote by xxt3hownagexx
I just wanted to see If there's any guitar better than a lefty strat.

You can try a Telecaster. In my opinion Strats have the best single coil tone but that's just an opinion.
oh okay thanks guys.
Quote by cytehntr05
wtf is herman li???
Last edited by xxt3hownagexx at Sep 29, 2008,
This dude is literally my bro, similar music, why do you think he likes Surf? Maybe a Fender standard, or u can look for your favorite Jazzmaster used.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by gurg06
most companies have lef handed models...they just cost more for some reason

I was looking through the website for Zon. There's a spot where you can custom order one and for some reason checking off the 'left-handed' box adds an extra 10%.
get a MIM like i told u earlier
only $399.99
and go try a tele
i personally prefer them over strats
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
BTW, they mean MIMs.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
A single coil won't really cut it for hard rock unless you upgrade the pickups to something really hot, and even then i'd still rather have a humbucker. I'd have to recommend an HSS configuration.
Quote by HighPotency
A single coil won't really cut it for hard rock unless you upgrade the pickups to something really hot, and even then i'd still rather have a humbucker. I'd have to recommend an HSS configuration.

Your wrong. Strat single coils are reverse wound so when you select two pickups at once it works the same way as a humbucker kind of. And if you have the right amp and possibly roll back the tone knobs, you'll be fine.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120