when I read the description to the POD X3 live or the pocket pod for example. It says a bunch of thigns I dotn understand and was wondering if you could help explain what they are.

What does 200 dialed in presets mean
98 guitar amp models
24 guitar cab models
98 stompbox and studio effects
cab/mic modeling

Dont really worry about the numbers but I dont know what any of those terms mean. Thanks.
do you understand English? just curious. If you don't, that could complicate things.

So....
Amp:

Cab:

Stompbox/Effects:

Cab/Mic Modeling:
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Sorry but im still confused. So an amp model = the sound of other amps? or the sound of other effects? BTW I understand english
Jeez. This smells like troll so bad.
Yes. that is correct. Go read the stickies. Please.

Don't judge me.
Quote by SharpShoot3r07
Sorry but im still confused. So an amp model = the sound of other amps? or the sound of other effects? BTW I understand english

yes amp modeling means the sound of other amps, and effect modeling would be the sound of other effects
Ibanez FR Prestige (BKP'd out)
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412
wow I get laughed at because I dont know everything. im sure you guys started somewhere so stop being hipocrits
Dude. We aren't being hypocrites. There are stickies at the top of the forum that have answers to all the questions you're asking. You're supposed to read them before you post anything. There's also a search bar. You lack even the most basic knowledge, a problem that's easily remedied by just researching a little.

Don't judge me.
Quote by SharpShoot3r07
wow I get laughed at because I dont know everything. im sure you guys started somewhere so stop being hipocrits

that guys just mad because he hasn't gotten laid...ever... don't worry about it.

But yeah, amp models are replications of other amplifiers
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
that guys just mad because he hasn't gotten laid...ever... don't worry about it.

But yeah, amp models are replications of other amplifiers

THANK YOU!
You plug your guitar in to the POD, you plug the POD into your amp. When you press buttons and turn knobs on the POD, it changes your sound based on software in the box. These sounds model amps, pedals, cabs, whatever. Simple enough?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
You plug your guitar in to the POD, you plug the POD into your amp. When you press buttons and turn knobs on the POD, it changes your sound based on software in the box. These sounds model amps, pedals, cabs, whatever. Simple enough?

well put
Quote by SharpShoot3r07
well put

No problem.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by theoreticmusic
do you understand English? just curious. If you don't, that could complicate things.

So....
Amp:

Cab:

Stompbox/Effects:

Cab/Mic Modeling:

Wow you're an ass. Nice though I like the sarcasm.
I makes the sound of other amps in one little device.
Quote by jarudy
Wow you're an ass. Nice though I like the sarcasm.
I makes the sound of other amps in one little device.

nah, I was actually genuinely confused as to whether or not English was his first language (this time).

Don't judge me.