Hi, I am kind of looking for a classy leather designerish jacket, in the $200-300 range. I am looking for something like this:

I purchased this Guess jacket shown below, but it was 2 sizes to big. I am retuning it tomorrow, and may go for the small size, I bought the XL. I am 6 foot 3, but skinny as fu**, my chest size is about 36-37, and on the Guess sizing chart, it says I am a small. They say you should try a size smaller. I hate loose fitting things, and it looks terrible on me because I am so skinny. I am not quite sure if I like the jacket though.

Any other suggestions? I am looking for a jacket that fits me and looks similar to the one that asian guy is wearing. Thanks, your friend and mine, Me.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Sep 29, 2008,
Those look like shit, especially the one you are specifically looking at. The second one is better.
Quote by myvaliantleap
Those look like shit, especially the one you are specifically looking at. The second one is better.

That's your opinion, but I like them. Keep in mind, these are designer jackets, not "badass rock and roll" jackets. That is how I dress.
Be cool.
the second one is much better
get one like this

Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by thedude051
That's your opinion, but I like them. Keep in mind, these are designer jackets, not "badass rock and roll" jackets. That is how I dress.

The title says :"Need your opinions.."
i like the one you're exchanging for. iono, not really feeling the brown one, designer or not.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by thedude051

L O ****in' L

I hate "badass rock and roll" jackets too. The first one looks like shit, period. It shall be told to you many times in the posts to come.

It has been told to you, to all of UG, by me and it shall be done.

Good job paying 3-400% for a "designer" name too.
try ASOS.com, the mens sections is amazing for stuff like that. I buy all my cloths from there.

http://www.asos.com/Man/
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Crimson Ghost
the second one is much better
get one like this

its very hard to supress vommit and laughter at the same time.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by myvaliantleap
L O ****in' L

I hate "badass rock and roll" jackets too. The first one looks like shit, period. It shall be told to you many times in the posts to come.

It has been told to you, to all of UG, by me and it shall be done.

Good job paying 3-400% for a "designer" name too.

Again, that's your opinion. But I like it. I don't care about paying for a designer name either.

P.S. The bold comment just makes you sound...like an idiot.
Be cool.
Quote by Supertait
try ASOS.com, the mens sections is amazing for stuff like that. I buy all my cloths from there.

http://www.asos.com/Man/

Seems awful expensive for something I'd wipe the counter with.

(cwutididthar?)

oh that is great!

"'Evil men have no songs.' How is it that the Russians have songs?"
haha. yeah i missed that.

very witty!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by thedude051
Again, that's your opinion. But I like it. I don't care about paying for a designer name either.

P.S. The bold comment just makes you sound...like an idiot.

really?

Don't get mad because that jacket looks like diarrhea on a track jacket.
P.S. You asked for opinions on the jacket(s) and then get pissed when someone doesn't share your opinion. ****ing fail.
Quote by myvaliantleap
really?

Don't get mad because that jacket looks like diarrhea on a track jacket.

I'm not getting mad about you not liking the jacket. I asked for opinions, and that's fair game. I just think that you think your opinion is the "be all end all" of opinions, and everyone should follow what you say, or else they are wrong. That's whats making me frustrated. Go take your opinion somewhere else, because I'm done arguing with someone who obviously can't be talked to. In fact, judging by your second post, I think you're the one getting a little angry.
Be cool.
Just so you know, I actually liked the jackets he had in mind. I think you can find those for good prices at Express for Men, Saks 5th, Guess (definitely can find one here, and maybe Kenneth Cole New York.

Express tends to have better sales than Guess. Guess is okay, but they always have to put these dumb designs on what could be really good clothes. Saks 5th has really good clothes, but they're ridiculously expensive even if you go to an outlet. Kenneth Cole New York might have something like this, but I wouldn't guarantee it. Although Kenneth Cole New York is my favorite store, and it sells clothes for what I think is the best style, so I would recommend just going there anyways. Best jeans, shoes, watches, and definitely shirts in my opinion.

So I would go to Express for Men. They will most likely have exactly what you're looking for.
Quote by The Madcap
Just so you know, I actually liked the jackets he had in mind. I think you can find those for good prices at Express for Men, Saks 5th, Guess (definitely can find one here, and maybe Kenneth Cole New York.

Express tends to have better sales than Guess. Guess is okay, but they always have to put these dumb designs on what could be really good clothes. Saks 5th has really good clothes, but they're ridiculously expensive even if you go to an outlet. Kenneth Cole New York might have something like this, but I wouldn't guarantee it. Although Kenneth Cole New York is my favorite store, and it sells clothes for what I think is the best style, so I would recommend just going there anyways. Best jeans, shoes, watches, and definitely shirts in my opinion.

So I would go to Express for Men. They will most likely have exactly what you're looking for.

You sir, are a Saint. Not only are you the first one to give some real, and good advice, your favorite store is also Kenneth Cole New York. I love KC because they are fair priced, and make some decent, simple, functional, and still elegant American styled clothing.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
You sir, are a Saint. Not only are you the first one to give some real, and good advice, your favorite store is also Kenneth Cole New York. I love KC because they are fair priced, and make some decent, simple, functional, and still elegant American styled clothing.
No problem. I've always loved clothes.
*ahem*

This is the pit, not queer eye. Take your fashion love-fest elsewhere
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
*ahem*

This is the pit, not queer eye. Take your fashion love-fest elsewhere

I have the feeling that you're related to someone in this thread...
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051

You did ask specifically for opinions, so dont tell him his is invalid just because you dont like it.

On Topic: I can think of jackets that would suit ME better, but I dont know... without a picture of you its hard to tell
Quote by thedude051
I have the feeling that you're related to someone in this thread...

Am i missing a joke? or are you being serious... cause i do have a guitar playing cousin... but i think i'm missing a joke
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by guy_tebache
You did ask specifically for opinions, so dont tell him his is invalid just because you dont like it.

On Topic: I can think of jackets that would suit ME better, but I dont know... without a picture of you its hard to tell

i already posted a picture of him
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by guy_tebache

The difference is that almost every person in this thread saying they thought the first one was ugly was trying to make it a fact. They weren't like "it's my oppinion, I think it's ugly" they practically said "It's ugly, how dare you look at that no one would like that, im mr. big so I have the power here to choose what looks good"
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.