Not gonna drag the story on like a drama queen, so:
-there's this guy i really like
-he was leading me on(tickling,flirting,deep conversations,etc.)
-found out on myspace he had a girlfriend.
-was deeply upset
-denied that i liked him
-found out he broke up with gf recently
-happy
-wondering if i have a chance with him
-told by a friend he probably likes someone else
-eh

Any opinions(hit on him,flirt with him more,whatever)?
Discuss?
relationship thread?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Relationship thread.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
hit on him

then rape him
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
ok so while he was going out with another girl he was hardcore macking on you and now that he's broken up with her you are like oh ok i think he's awesome i want to be with him. are you that stupid.. he's not entirely interested in you right now if you go out he's just gonna be trying shit behind your back all the time. end of story
Quote by lzcougarz3
Tell him he can put it wherever he wants.

Oh yea, this, but let two of his friends join in and get all 3 holes filled. If you think you can handle it you can invite two more and have both hands occupied but let me warn you, it takes some balance. You can do it though.
Quote by funkmaster_j
ok so while he was going out with another girl he was hardcore macking on you and now that he's broken up with her you are like oh ok i think he's awesome i want to be with him. are you that stupid.. he's not entirely interested in you right now if you go out he's just gonna be trying shit behind your back all the time. end of story

i didn't think he was awesome after he broke up with her, i always thought he was a good guy.
he's not a douchebag,that's fer sure.
Lyke no way? I had that same thing happen to me. So there was this rully hot guy and told him I really liked him, so we like went out which was rlly nice ya know? Cause I got to wear that totally gorgeous dress I had just bought last weekend which was like OMG! So NEways, we went out and had like a rlly awesome time, then I told him I had a penis and he lyke totally lost interest in me..

Then I was lyke WUT EVER..ohmigod ya know? Totally....
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Lyke no way? I had that same thing happen to me. So there was this rully hot guy and told him I really liked him, so we like went out which was rlly nice ya know? Cause I got to wear that totally gorgeous dress I had just bought last weekend which was like OMG! So NEways, we went out and had like a rlly awesome time, then I told him I had a penis and he lyke totally lost interest in me..

Then I was lyke WUT EVER..ohmigod ya know? Totally....

You have a penis!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Ask him out. What else can you do? Also don't come to the Pit with these unless you want every retarded answer possible. I'm just surprised I'm in before some tells you to fape him. Wait, that's my trademark.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales